Chapter 51

Weeks had passed since Ella was brought back safely from Warbrotum. Ella and Nicholas had fallen even more in love since the incident , and Ella had finally come to terms with the fact that she was a queen. It was still difficult for her to think of herself as such though as she had thought long and hard about it. But with it all, Ella decided she didn't want to be a queen. Or she didn't want to be an acting queen. She loved her life as it was. She loved her new planet, she loved her husband and her friends, and she still loved Trobotdom. She planned on visiting that planet very often to see her Gam and the others at the convent. She wanted a family and to stay with her husband and friends on Spiritest. No...being a queen was not what Ella wanted. Ella was happy with Ella's life just as it was. What was sure was that Losslurse was being inhabited again and restored at this very moment. It was being rebuilt and reestablished back to its former glory and beauty. The fact that she decided not to go back had not dissuaded those that could now go to see where their parents and grandparents had come from. They knew that they could form their own governing body with or without a queen and there was a strong sense of determination and commitment that the government would be just and fair, just like it was when the former queen and king lived. Life would be good on Losslurse once again.

The end