Chapter 2

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

***********************************************

Author's POV

"Tell me what you want?" he asked.

"You". I  rasped out.

"I want everything you are willing to give me". I needed him closer,  to eat up the distance between us and make it disappear. To come on top of me until blurring the outlines of our bodies. "It's you I want."

I heard a melody playing in the background, Realising it was my phone, I picked up the call, keeping the book in my bag.

"Hello Maa, Pranam". I said.

"God Bless You my bachaa, How are you?", Maa asked

"I'm fine Maa, how are you and everyone else at home? ", I asked

"Everyone is good here, when will you reach here tell me, and we will come to pick you up", Sandhya said

"Maa, don't worry, I'll come by myself you don't have to come to pick me up, aap bas aaram karo, main phone rakhti hu Maa, flight ka time hogya h, Byee ", with that she cuts the call.

(You take a rest, then I'll hang up first, it's time for my flight, Byee)

A Beautiful  25 years old, A 5'6 tall girl with dark brown straight hair reaching her hips, fair skin, shaped arched brows, a small sharp nose, honey brown round eyes, small full lips, perky cheeks, wearing a black tank top with black joggers and apple red overcoat, paired with white sneakers, studs, and sunglasses, was walking in the terminal towards her flight.

After arranging her bags and settling at her place, the happiness of going back to INDIA was visible on her face, after completing her MBA and Job, taking out the book she was reading before to complete it, and to open another book to complete it before reaching her destination. 

It was a long flight from New York to Delhi.

************************************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖