Chapter 16

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

***********************************************

Aarav's POV.

After taking the shower, wearing a T-shirt and joggers, I was walking to the balcony when i noticed the medicine, picking it up, I went out of the room toward her room, but the sight that greeted me was unimaginable, she opened the door wearing a fucking bathrobe, I looked at the sight from head to toe, when my eyes landed on her visible cleavage, realizing she is naked underneath I swallowed at the sight my mind had the most unholiest thought ever, but looking away I handed her the medicine and said, "Take the medicine, after having breakfast, it will ease your headache", and immediately walked away from there, another minute and I would have done something, she was doing things to me that too without even doing anything, and Trust me she has no fucking idea, even about the slightest of thing.

 After getting ready, I went down to the garden where the Haldi function was going to take place, the place was decorated beautifully, luckily my outfit hid the hickey she gave me, or else I was going to be the center of attention of my friends today, but my Idiot friend here was getting impatient to see his soon-to-be bride When finally his wish came true, but my breath hitched at the sight of my girl, who was looking gorgeous, and had her eyes on me, but diverted it to Bhabhi turning a light shade of red, I so want to bite those red cheeks, but pushing the thought at the back of mind, I teased Aditya, who was undressing Bhabhi with his eyes.

The function started peacefully, but it turned wild as youngsters were in the mood for fun Gosh, Sridha sure knows how to do things her way, I was applying haldi to Aditya when she came from behind and rubbed her hands full of haldi on my cheeks while I held her hand and Aditya helped me apply haldi all over her face, with that she huffed and walked out, leaving everyone in fits of laughter. I walked toward the corridor with haldi on my cheeks and hand before I could get drenched in that haldi, but someone bumped into me, out of reflex I held that person, only to find it was Adwitya with her eyes closed, my hands were wrapped around her waist, with the haldi imprint on her waist, while her hands clutched my kurta with her imprints on them, moving closer to her face I found her face clear, no sign of haldi on it when I was close enough to  her face I said, "Aapki best friend ki haldi hai Adwitya aur aap ke upar haldi nii lagi hai, it's not done right", she opened her eyes when I rubbed my right cheek to her left cheek to apply haldi, and then I did the same to her right cheek, while her grip on my kurta tightens, I took a step back to look at her, but she pulled me back and wrapped her arms around my neck whispering, "Why is it always this girl?",  I was too shocked to process anything, but that's when I heard someone say, "Awwwwww, Aarav Bhai, not fair agar bhabhi ke sath time spend krna tha toh bta dete."

(It's your best friend's haldi, and theirs no haldi on you)

(If you wanted to spend time with her, you could have told)