Chapter 21

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

I don't know what to say It's already another year seriously, It feels like I started writing yesterday only, and it's already 1st January, anyways "HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL, I HOPE THIS NEW YEAR BRINGS YOU COURAGE TO TRY AGAIN, PASSION FOR DOING WHAT YOU LOVE, AMBITION TO AIM HIGHER, RESILIENCE IN OVERCOMING OBSTACLES, HUMILITY TO LEARN FROM OTHERS AND KINDNESS FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS."

OHH OHH, I forgot to tell you guys We have 47.9K READS on IZHAAR already 😭😭 and There's a SURPRISE for you all when we hit 50K READS. YEAH, I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE SURPRISE ON INSTAGRAM...... LET'S HOPE WE HIT 50K READS SOON 🤞🤞

*************************************

Aarav's POV.

After dropping My Snowflake home, I returned home and luckily no one was up so I went up to my room switching on the lights only to find my family members in my room waiting for me with wide grins on their faces.

"What are you all doing in my room?" I asked them.

"Can't we all be here for some family time", answered Maa.

"You are always busy in the office this is the only time we get to talk with you", said Dadi.

Well, I do know why they are here, if they want to play then let's play.

"Ohh, Dadi let's have our family time now then, it's past midnight and it's Sunday also so we all can pull an all-nighter right Bhai", said Advik.

"Yeah, now don't cry Dadi, you know you don't look good when you are crying," I said and sat down with them.

"So how was your day?" Dadu asked.

"It was all work, work and work" I answered.

"How was yours?" I asked scanning all the faces in the room which frowned at my answer.

"Bhai, Just work, nothing else?" Aavya questioned.

"Yeah, it was a hectic day but it was all worth it" Everyone's face lit up as they heard me "Because we got that deal we were working so hard for days." as I completed the sentence everyone's frown came back.

"It was all worth it because you worked hard for it bhai, now what's new?" asked Akarsh.

"yeah, is there something you wanna tell us?" Chachu asked.