Chapter 3

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

***************************************************

Author's POV

After reaching her destination Delhi, Adwitya took a cab to her home "Mehra House", Standing at the gate, she pressed the doorbell only to be greeted by the sight of her whole family standing at the door waiting for her with smiles reaching till their eyes like a bright sun. After meeting and greeting everyone, touching the feet of elders, and hugging the younger ones, all of them took her to the living room.

sitting on the sofa she said, "I missed everyone so much".

"Toh aap matt Jana ab luwyolk", said Tara climbing up to her lap.

(Then, now you don't go to New York)

Placing the 3-year-old child on her lap comfortably, Adwitya asks her, "Did you also miss me my little munchkin?"

"yesh, I missed you so muchhhh, buaaaaaaaa", said Tara in a sing-song.

Giggling at her little ones' antics, Adwitya said, "Okay now bua won't go back to New York."

"Plomish?" taking out her little fingers from her little hands towards her bua Tara asked.

"Promise", intertwining her little finger with Tara's little one said Adwitya.

Looking at their little member's excitement, everyone started laughing.

"Bachha, you go to your room and freshen up, then you can talk to everyone", said Sandhya.

Opening the door of her room, she went towards her bed plopping on it, "Ahh...I missed my bed, books, closet, room, and everything so much." After staying there for a while and freshening up later, Adhwitya went downstairs and sat at the dining table for lunch.

"What are your plans now my child?" asked Malini to her granddaughter.

"I've applied for jobs Dadi Ma, waiting for the call for an interview", answered Adwitya.

"Why in other companies, when you can work in our company, Adhu?", questioned Nikhil.

"Chachu, you know I won't work in our company, Papa, Bhai, Ruhan, and you all are there for our company, and I don't want to settle for everything served to me on a silver platter, I want to work for myself, work for my growth", answered Adhu.

"I'm proud of you my child", said Jeet to her granddaughter proudly.

After lunch elders went to their rooms, while the younger ones gathered in Adwitya's room.

After talking for a while, Shikha nudged Sharanya and whispered in her ears, "Bhabhi, please ask her now." Nodding her head in understanding Sharanya asked,

"Adhu, do you have a Boyfriend? "

Everyone's attention turned towards Adwitya.

Looking at everyone's curious faces, Adwitya answered, "No, I don't have a boyfriend."

Everyone's face brightened up hearing her reply, making her confused.

"What is it?" asked Adwitya.

"Nothing Di", answered Shikha with an innocent smile.

Looking at her brother for an answer, she found a face that said, I'm not telling you anything.

Sighing she looked at everyone, one by one for answers, but not getting any, a scowl made its way on her face, making her annoyed.

Seeing her like that everyone laughed internally.

********************************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Sorry for the short update🥺

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖