Chapter 14

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

******************************************

Adwitya's POV.

Waking up a little early, after showering I took out my clothes for the Mehndi and Sangeet function, Yes Mehndi and Sangeet are gonna take place at the same time at 12, while at night there's a Jagran more like a Puja for the elders and later around 11 a bachelorette party for us youngsters, I heard the bell ring, Opening it I found Anshiiiii standing there, Coming in she said, "We will have breakfast here then you will come to my room and get ready with me."

"Okay.", I said.

"Wait, why are you grinning?", she questioned.

"Because you will be married tomorrow, and I'm happy for you", I answered.

"Really", she said raising her eyebrows not believing my words.

"Don't...", she started to say but the bell rang and I went to open the door.

"Breakfast is here, let's dig in, I'm really hungry", I said placing the tray on the table and settling at the sofa.

After having breakfast with me teasing her and her teasing me, I took my outfit and accessories with me and went to her room.

We got ready by 11:50 and walked out to go to the hall, Entering I saw the hall decorated with fairy lights and white flowers, and the stage was decorated with bright pink, yellow, and orange fabrics with flowers hanging and fairy lights. 

Anshiii's mil took her to the stage and the function started. Kids danced, women applied henna and sang some folk songs, while the men were at the other side of the room talking, eating, or teasing jiju. 

But the man who caught my eyes was looking dangerously handsome in that perfectly fitting mint green kurta with handmade silver thread embroidery work on it with undone buttons, paired with white pajama, loafers, and sleeves rolled up to his elbow, displaying his veiny hands, looking no less than a greek god.

 Around 3 in the afternoon, when I was half way applying henna after all the ladies were almost done, and retreated to their rooms, leaving just me, Bhabhi, Shikha, and Anshiiii there applying henna, with Priyamvada Aunty, Maa, Chachi, and Manya Aunty sitting and talking to eachother, that's when I saw Mridul Uncle, Dad, Chachu, and Akhil Uncle walking to their respective partners, followed by Ruhan who went to Shikha, Bhai to Bhabhi, Aditya jiju to Anshiiii, and Aarav ji walking towards me with plates in their hands but why is Aarav ji walking towards me, I immediately lowered my gaze to my hands, feeling heat rushing to my face, when he stood in front of me and called my name in his deep voice which makes my knee weak every time, "Adwitya."