Chapter 18

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

My Gummies🧸, as I have already told you all updates will be twice or thrice a week, please try to understand that I'm a student and I need to focus on my studies as well, and I'm happy to know that you all wait for updates😊, that's why I told you all to follow me on my Instagram as well, you all will be getting spoilers and much more content related to further chapters.

Although the target is not achieved I'm giving an update as my Birthday surprise to you all🤭, So enjoy.

So, let's just begin with our chapter guys.

*************************************************

Aarav's POV.

"You don't want to go", I asked her with a sad face, and giggling she said, "I want to."

She is so cute, she is the little bundle of happiness, I smiled looking at her, and then walked toward the rides, "Which one do you want to go first, Tara?" I questioned.

"This one", she said pointing towards the Carousel, with a smile plastered on her face she said, "I love Unicorns, they are my favorite, Pj".

After buying a ticket for her, we waited for her turn when she sat on one of the Unicorn she was so happy that I couldn't stop myself, from taking a few pictures of her after she was done with the Carousel, she pointed towards another ride, looking up I found she wants to go on a Rockin' Tug, taking her there I made her sit in there with other kids and she was so happy, after that, she went to Helter skelter, Red Baron, Pirate ship, Tilt-A-Whirl, there were many more rides but as a kid, she was scared to go on them and I would not let her go either.  After all these rides I bought her a cotton candy and she took me to Bumper Cars with her, and then Teacups, Orbiter, and Rollercoaster, at last, she went to Scrambler, and I went to the nearby stall and bought something for her which caught my attention when we were passing by, coming down from her last ride she looked in my hands and jumped in happiness and excitement and said, "A Unicorn".

"Yeh, mele liye hai?" she asked.

(Is it for me?)

"Yes Tara", I said nodding my head.

She jumped on me and hugged me and then hugged the Unicorn.

Now that she was done with rides and beaming with happiness after receiving her favorite Unicorn plushie, I took her to the nearby stall to fill up her tummy too, settling her on a chair I asked her sitting on the other one, "Tara, aap kya khaegi?" 

"Cheesecoln Dog and Frlieesss", she said and again started to play with her new plushie.

(Cheesecorn Dog and Fries)