Chapter 13

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

**********************************************

Adwitya's POV.

After dinner, I went back to my room but I wasn't sleepy and decided to go for a walk on the roof terrace.

I was walking towards the railing of the roof terrace, when I heard a voice, "Aap yaha kya kar rahi hai Adwitya?".

(What are you doing here Adwitya?)

Stopping at my place I turned my head in that direction and found him sitting at the stairs.

Hearing my name from him, caused countless butterflies to fly in my tummy, while I answered stuttering, "Ma...Main wo..... neend nahi aari thi toh isliye, Aap kya kar rahe hai?"

(I....I.....wasn't feeling sleepy that's why, What are you doing?)

"I wasn't sleepy either.", he said and made space for me to sit.

Sitting next to him, I could feel my heartbeat race, although there was silence between us, it wasn't uncomfortable, the distance was not much, but i wanted to hold his hand.

He was gazing at the moon, while I was busy admiring him, His face was glowing with the moonlight and the calmness he had on his face was making me feel calm, his nose was small and had a mole on it, and his jaw was sharp, his full lips were doing things to me, and when he smiles the dimples make him look more attractive and handsome.

My trance was broken when he said, "Aap kuch kehna chahti hai?", still looking at the moon.

(Do you wanna say something?)

"Niiii", I answered after thinking for some time and looked away.

(No)

"Aap puch sakti hai Adwitya", he said, and turned my head to look at him, only to find him looking at me.

(You can ask Adwitya)

"Aapne humse pucha tha ki hume koi force toh nii kar raha shadhi k liye, Aapne hume apne bare me toh btaya hi niii?", I asked the question I had in my mind from yesterday.

(You asked me if I was being forced by my family for this marriage, but you didn't tell me about you?)

*******************************************

Aarav's POV.

After dinner, I was in my room when I got a call from my assistant, after talking to him I went to the roof terrace and sat on the stairs, I was looking at the moon after a while when I was thinking about going back to my room, my eyes fell on someone, who was wrapped in a shawl, walking towards the railing, but I stopped her by asking, "Aap yaha kya kar rahi hai Adwitya?"

Answering me she asked me the same telling her the same reason, I shifted from my place and made space for her.

I was looking at the moon while sitting next to me, she had her gaze fixed on me, I could feel her eyes on me, I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, only to find her deep in her thoughts, the moonlight falling on her face making it glow, her eyes were as shiny as a star, her small nose, and her full lips, parting for a second as if she wants to say something.

 "Aap kuch kehna chahti hai?", I asked looking back at the moon, to which she denied it after thinking for a while and looked away.

I again asked her this time looking at her, "Aap puch sakti hai Adwitya."

And this time she asked, "Aapne humse pucha tha ki hume koi force toh nii kar raha shadhi k liye, Aapne hume apne bare me toh btaya hi niii?"

Hearing her question I was shocked at first, but then I answered her gazing back at the moon, "No one is forcing me Adwitya, and I'm willing to take this responsibility, Only if it's you.", I whispered the latter part to myself.

I looked up at her and a smile adorning her face, although I didn't want to go to my room now, but had to so unwillingly I said, "We should go back, Kal se functions start hore hai"

(Functions are staring from Tomorrow)

Getting up I extended my hand to her, accepting it she stood up, and we walked to her room going inside her room, she stopped and turned towards me.

"Ummm, Good Night", she said with a smile and that blush adorning her cheeks and the tip of her nose.

"Good Night", I said and saw her closing the door, walking back to my room I lay down on the bed, and with a smile, I slept.

*******************************************

Guyssss, Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

Sorry for the short chapter🥺

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖