Chapter 22

Hello Beautiful People 💗💗

Hope you all are amazing.

Happy 50K reads to us, As promised the surprise is up on my Instagram page those who haven't checked, check it out, and I know that I'm late in giving updates, but there are some things I need to take care of first, so it will be a little late for some time, bear with it, Please My Gummies 🧸

********************************

Aarav's POV.

After everyone left, I went to my room and took out my phone opening it my fingers found their way to the gallery, and my mind remained on Adwitya, if I said, "Hayeee meri jaan le k hi manegi aap" after seeing her in lehenga then,

( you will agree only after taking my life.)

"Lehenga ne mujhe pagal kiya tha, par saree ne toh meri ruh ko hi beqaaboo kar diya hai."

(The lehenga drove me crazy, but this saree has made my soul go wild.)

In the afternoon, I was descending the steps when my eyes fell on her, "Meri Nazar, mera dil, sab kuch toh pehle hi le gayi thi, par aaj toh saans bhi le li aapne." she was sitting on the sofa talking and smiling to everyone, looking ethereal in that Cerulean blue Saree.

(My eyes, my heart, everything was taken away already, but today you even stole my breath.)

After staying for a while I went up, and found Adwitya looking around "Our Room", when I asked, "Aapko pasand aaya?", she turned around and looked here and there.

(Do You like it?)

She nodded her head and I asked again, "Aapko kuch changes chahiye toh bata dijyeh" and she immediately shook her head in a No.

(Do you want any changes?)

God, she is neither looking at me nor speaking to me, I want to hear her voice, I want her to look at me, and then, I smiled and took two strides toward her, she stepped back and I held her hand to stop her from bumping into the table, and said again hoping to hear something from her, "Hone wali Biwi hai Aap humari, Aap hukum karyeh Adwitya hume acha lagega" with my other hand I tucked the loose strand of her hair behind her ears, which was blocking the view of her face.

"Jii, sab kuch bahut acha hai, Aapko kuch badalne ki zarurat nii hai" she finally said with a little stutter.

(Everything is perfect, nothing to change)

If she stutters every time she talks to me or is it because I'm standing too close to her, taking a step back, we heard Anaaya calling us, After the dates were selected, everyone had lunch together and then they left.