Chapter 17

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

Thank you so much for completing the target, my Gummies. I've such a beautiful family here, who give me strength after clicking on that little star, and encouraging me with their comments, I love you all my Gummies.

I'm letting you all know that I will be updating twice or thrice a week, now I've my exams coming soon and I need to focus on my studies too. So, updates will be slow and less. Keep waiting Patiently and Read the Story.

Till then Let's just begin with our story.

************************************

Adwitya's POV.

The next morning, after I woke up, it was 9 in the morning,  I went down for breakfast, where my family along with his family was present, as soon as I entered Aavya along with Anaaya and Shikha took me to the empty seat, and then Shikha and Aavya went away to bring my breakfast saying, "Aap baitho yaha, hum aapka breakfast le aate hai."

(You sit here, We will bring your breakfast)

I went and met the elders greeting them, while Shikha and Aavya were bringing back my breakfast, the elders left the dining area and I went back to my seat, and they sat next to me leaving an empty seat in front of me, just when I took my first bite, and looked up I heard Tara squeal and run towards him saying, "PJ."

I saw him picking her up in his arms and hugging her, taking the seat in front of me, his eyes on me.

I took my second bite smiling when I heard Tara and choked on my food, "Pj, aapko bade wale mosquito ne bite kiya hai aap ke neck pe", while everyone's head snapped towards his direction.

(PJ, A big mosquito bit you on your neck)

"Here, Water", I heard Bhabhi say and saw her walk towards them with that mischievous grin on her face, heat spread all over my body and I could feel myself turning beet red remembering that time when I told Tara that it was a very big mosquito who bit Bhabhi on her neck.

"Aaram se, Adhuuuuu", Bhai said.

(Careful, Adhuuuuuu)

"You are right Tara, yeh machar na bahut jada bada hai, as big as a 5'6 height", Bhabhi said taking Tara out of his embrace and looking in my direction.

(This mosquito is very big)

"Ahhh, itna bada machar Mumma?" Tara said gasping in shock.

(Ahhh, this big mosquito)

Everyone's gaze was fixed either on him or on me, but the moment Bhabhi said those words, everyone had that teasing look on their faces.

"WHAT?" I heard Bhai's shout and saw him drilling holes with his glare at him, but wasn't it me who gave him a hickey, while I didn't have any?