Chapter 9

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

*****************************************************

Aarav's POV

Opening the door, I saw Aditya standing at the door.

"What do you want?", I questioned him raising my eyebrows.

"He doesn't, I'm the one who wants to know something", said Dad coming from behind Aditya.

"Dad."

"We want to talk to you Aarav, Can we?" asked Dad.

"You don't need to ask Dad", I said walking inside to let them in.

Dad and Aditya sat on the bed while I sat on the couch, looking at them to begin with.

I looked at them raising my eyebrows, after a few minutes of silence.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Uffff yarrrr Aarav.......Can you be quiet for some time, uncle wants to tell you something really important..........And you are gonna listen to him without a word until and unless asked, do you under.........."before he could complete himself.

"Beta.......", Dad spoke.

"Beta, Dad has found a girl for you and we are going to meet them on Sunday", said Mridul taking a long breath.

'...................'

"Aarav, look it's just a meet-up, aisa toh nii hai ki sb tumhe force kar rahe hai tu shadhi hi karle usse ussi waqt, just meet the person, then you can decide", Aditya spoke.

(It's not that everyone is forcing you to marry her at that moment only)

'...........'

"Beta, agar tujhe koi aur pasand hai toh tu bta skta hai", spoke Mridul.

(If you like someone else then you can also tell us)

"No Dad, it's not that, but shadhi, I haven't thought about it, I don't even know if I'm ready for it or not", answered Aarav.

"When I was your age your dadu told me the same thing, 30 years ago, and I wasn't sure too, but things changed when I met your mom."