Chapter 4

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

**********************************************

Author's POV

In Raichand Corporation.

It was 12 noon when Abhiraj called his son Mridul and said, "Come home with Akhil at lunch I've something to discuss with you both, and don't tell Aarav about it."

Hearing his Father Mridul got up from his seat and walked out in a hurry from his cabin to Akhil's cabin. Entering Akhil's cabin, Mridul took a seat in front of his brother.

"Bhai, what happened?", asked Akhil seeing his brother all excited.

"Dad called a minute ago and told me to come home for lunch with you without saying anything to Aarav", informed Mridul.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", asked Akhil.

Nodding his head with a smile Mridul looked at his brother, who in return became more excited.

Fixing a last-minute meeting for Aarav, both Mridul and Akhil went back home. Entering inside the Raichand mansion they found all the members of the family present there except Aarav, and they grinned widely looking at each other. Sitting in the vacant space they looked at their father.

"Papa, aapko kya bat krni hai hum sabse?", asked Manya

(Dad, what do you want to talk about ?)

Hearing her Stuti asked, "Han.....btayehna kya bat hai?"

(Yes, please tell us what is the matter?)

"Dadu, aap suspense kyu create kar rahe ho please bta dona", Aavya said and pouted.

(Grandpa, please tell us, don't create suspense for us)

Hearing her Abhiraj let out a chuckle and said, "Okay, Okay....Btata hu, par Aarav ko koi kuch bhi nii btaega jbtk ki main usse is  bare me kuch nii btata, sb promise kro."

(Okay, okay....I'll tell you all but on one condition, promise me that no one will say anything about this to Aarav)

Everyone promised and waited for him to tell them about it.

"Aarav k liye ek Rishta aaya hai, jo mujhe bhut pasand h", informed Abhiraj.

(I've got a marriage proposal for our Aarav, and I like it)

Hearing Abhiraj, Mridul, and Akhil had a smile on their face as if they already knew about it.

"Dadu, kon h, kya hum jante h unhe?", questioned Anaaya.

(Grandpa, who is it, do we know them?)

"Well, you all don't know them, but main aur Stuti jante hai unlogo ko", said Abiraj.

Stuti looked at him with a questioning look on her face, which caused everyone a giggle.

"Hum, jante hai unhe?", questioned Stuti.

"Haan", answered Abhiraj.

(yes)

"Wait, that means ki bhai ki shadhi hojaegi agar unhe bhabhi pasand aagyi toh", Advik asked.

(Wait, that means brother is gonna marry if he likes the girl?)

"That's why I call you an idiot", answered Manya, as Advik is always the slow one to understand things. Causing everyone to laugh at his stupid behavior.

"Acha, Hum sab unlog se milne Sunday ko ja skte h, par usse phle hume Aarav se is bare me bat karni hogi, toh kon karega usse bat?", asked Abhiraj.

(Okay, On Sunday we can go to meet them, but before that, we need to talk to Aarav about this)

Everyone was looking at only one person by now, but before that person could say anything they heard.

"I can help if you all want", Looking at the source of the voice they found Aditya standing at the wall arms crossed.

"Aditya Bhaiya", Anaaya said.

"Umhmm", Nodded Aditya. "And I know who will be helping me in it", said Aditya coming forward.

Touching the feet of the elders, Aditya said, "Right uncle?"

Nodding his head, "Papa, main aur Aditya bat karege usse", answered Mridul.

(Father, me and Aditya will talk to him)

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho Aditya beta?" Manya questioned.

"Wo, main aap logo ko yeh inform krne aaya hu ki, aap sb mere sath Jaipur chalre h meri Shadhi k liye aur main koi bhi bahane nii sunna chahta",  answered Aditya.

"Mujhe pta hai ki aap sb aaege meri shadhi me, lekin main chahta hu ki aap sb meri shadhi k sare functions me mere sath rahe pleaseeee", pleeded Aditya.

Everyone agreed and told him to join them for lunch.

After that, everyone had lunch discussing a few things related to the meet-up, and later Mridul and Akhil left for the office again, letting the women of the house handle other stuff.

*********************************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖