Chapter 8

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

**************************************************

Adwitya's POV

When we reached home everyone was there, we told them what happened at the mall,

"Are you okay bachaa?", questioned Maa and Chachi together.

"Are you hurt somewhere?", questioned Papa, "please tell us Bachaa", insisted Chachu.

"I should call the doctor to check on you", said Bhai turning me around to look for any wounds.

Worry was evident on everyone's faces, even the younger ones were worried, Taking a deep breath I said, "I'm fine, kuch nii hua mujhe, aap sab tension nii lo", Everyone calmed down.

I went to my room, but I couldn't stop thinking about him, his deep green eyes, his voice, his personality, his aura, everything about him was clouding my mind.

After dinner, I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. Opening the door I found Maa standing there.

Walking in Maa said, "Can we talk now bachaa?"

"Maa you don't need to ask, you know that", I said taking her to my bed.

 Maa sat on the bed, Keeping my head on Maa's lap I said, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Bachaa", taking a deep breath continued, "it's about your marriage."

As soon as those words fell on my ears, I sat up.

I opened my mouth to say something but Maa said, "I know you haven't thought about it yet, but it's what we want."

"But Maa, I........I don't know....I.......", I said at a loss for words.

"Your Dadu has someone in his mind for you, They will be here the day after tomorrow, Meet the boy once If you don't feel like he is the one for you, we won't say a word to you about it if you have someone you love, you can tell me, we will talk about it to everyone." As soon as she said that last part, that deep green orbs, that deep voice was all I could think about.

Finding me in a daze Maa asked placing her hand on my cheeks, "Is there someone?"

Shaking my head in denial I said, "No Maa there's no one."

"So....., Will you meet them?", Maa asked.

Nodding my head in yes, I gave her the answer she was here for.

Smiling she said, "I'm going now, take rest."

The moment Maa walked out of my room I heard some whispers, Knowing it was my family I smiled at their excitement. 

After sometimes Bhabhi walked into my room.

"You knew "I questioned more like stated, "didn't you?"

Nodding her head she said, "Everyone knew."

"So, Want to hear about your potential groom? "

"Nah, too busy for that", saying that we both started laughing.

Although I didn't want to know about him, Bhabhi filled me in with some information, saying I should know something about him. Well, the information I got about him made me think that he must be related to some mafia, that's what the book describes them as, Even thinking about it gives me goosebumps.

******************************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖