Chapter 7

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

**********************************************

Aarav's POV

It was afternoon when my dad called me in his cabin, Walking into his cabin I found out I had a last-minute meeting requested by our clients, as something came up at our scheduled meeting time.

As usual, after the meeting I went back to the office, I could see my dad and uncle grinning so hard, that it scared me, even after returning home I found everyone behaving strangely, which scares me more now, something is going to happen and that's a given sign. 

But sleep consumed me as soon as I lay on the bed.

The next day, when I returned home after gym, everyone was gathered in the living room, As soon as I entered the house everyone stopped talking to eachother.

"Good Morning everyone", I greeted them and sat in the living room to find out what was going on.

"What's going on?", I questioned looking at everyone.

"What do you mean bhai?", asked Akarsh.

"What are you all planning? ", I asked them.

"We are not planning anything we are just discussing when to leave for Aditya's wedding, he asked us to attend all the functions", answered Maa.

"Ohh", I said still not believing.

After having breakfast, I left for the office, Today is a tiring day for me as I have a tight schedule, informed by my secretary.

Attending meetings after meetings, it was evening when finally I could take a break when my phone rang, it was Maa.

"Haan Maa", I said answering the call.

"Aarav, If you get time from the office, go to the mall and get the dresses from there, I received a call from the designer that she has to go out of town for a few days, so can you go and get them for me?", questioned Maa.

"Didn't she used to come and hand over the things to you at home?", I questioned.

"Yes, but right now her manager is hospitalized so, she can't come over, Now tell me will you go or not?", questioned Maa.

"Okay, Maa then see you at home", saying that I cut the call.

It was evening when I reached the mall, I was on the fifth floor walking towards the Store, when I received a call, after answering it I was about to go from there when my eyes fell on the ladder which was about to fall on someone.

Running towards the person, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me, and fell on the ground that's when the ladder fell nearby with a loud thud.

I looked up to see the person, and when she opened her eyes and looked at me my breath hitched, Her eyes were a pool of honey-brown, and when they met mine, it intoxicated my soul, it was like a trivial moment of almost nothing, yet a timeless beginning of everything. They pulled me into them, not letting me look away, when we heard a scream.

"Ityaaaaa."

I realized that she was still on top of me, due to the fall, Standing up with the help of her friend she looked at the ladder and shivered a little.

Standing up I asked her, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt? ", and she turned to look at me, meeting my eyes. she answered while stuttering, "I...I'm fi..fine, T...Thank you."

"Did you get hurt? ", she questioned with concern.

I"'m fine", I answered her and was about to walk away when 4 people rushed towards us.

"We are so sorry sir, and ma'am, Do you need to get to the hospital, Are you both hurt in any way, We really are sorry", they asked and apologized many times.

"We are fine, please take care next time", saying I walked away towards the store, but felt a gaze on my back.

After taking everything from the store I went back home, Entering in I saw Aditya present in the living room.

"Finally, you are here", said Aditya.

"Why are you here?", I questioned him.

"Can't I come here? ", he questioned back.

"You can", saying I walked to my room.

At the dining table, I told them about what happened at the mall, everyone asked so many questions about the girl or any injuries that might have happened, assuring them all we had our dinner, After having dinner I was in my room, reading some files when I heard a knock on my door.

Opening the door, I saw Aditya standing at the door.

*****************************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖