Chapter 19

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

So, as promised I'm back right after my break, and here's the next chapter for you all.

My Gummies🧸, I'm fine now, thank you for your wait. As promised I'm back.

Enjoy Reading.

******************************************************

Author's POV.

After returning to her room, Adwitya took out the small potli given by Aarav from her sling bag, she kept looking at it for a while, the potli was of Porcelain color with gold embroidery, woven golden thread drawstrings, and handle, with cutdana tassels, she opened it and took out all the jewelry, there was 2 lightweight small Jhumkas, 4 heavy big Jhumkas, 1 small nose ring, 2 choker sets, 5 different pair of Bangles, and Rings. The thing that caught her attention was a small rolled paper, opening it she read, "Umeed hai aapko pasand aaege".

(I Hope You like them)

A big smile appeared on her face and, Adwitya couldn't stop herself from picking up and wearing the most beautiful and heavy pair of Earrings, After looking at herself and the Earrings, she grabbed her phone and typed something, hesitation shown on her face, she kept on debating whether to send it or not when at last not finding the courage to send him a text, she kept her phone away and removed the earring and kept each piece with utmost care as if they are made up of glass and if anything slips from her hand it will break.

Keeping the Potli along with the Note securely, she went to the bathroom, changed into her night suit, she lay on the bed, turning off the lights, she kept tossing and turning for a while, sleep was far away from her eyes, her overthinking mind was not letting her get any peace, grabbing her phone from the bedside she inhaled and exhaled a few times and opened her phone and finally clicked the send option, and kept her phone back and covered herself with quilt and slept with a smile on her face.

On the other side, after returning to his room, Aarav took a shower and changed into his joggers and t-shirt, coming back he sat on the bed, and opened his phone, he kept looking at something while totally engrossed in his own thoughts, he kept the phone back in his pocket, and muttered irritatedly, "ugh, yeh itna mushkil kyu hai? I wasn't even scared like this when I broke Dadu's new Rolex watch or talked to Akarsh's principal pretending to be Dad."

(Why is it so hard?)

He got up from the bed and walked out to the balcony, the cool breeze hit his face, and a soft smile appeared on his face, his eyes immediately went to the balcony of her room, "She is still awake". he said while looking in the direction of her room, the curtains were drawn and he could only see the lights still on. He kept looking at the balcony when the lights of the room turned off, he looked up at the dark sky and smiled, after twenty minutes, his phone went off with a ding, taking out the phone from his pocket, he unlocked it and saw that there was a text from Adwitya, opening it immediately he read, "Thank You, Aarav Ji."