Chapter 6

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

****************************************************

Adwitya's POV

Hearing a loud thud, I opened my eyes only to find a pair of deep green eyes looking at me, holding my arms, The moment I looked into them, I suddenly forgot how to breathe, He had beautiful eyes, The kind you could get lost in, And I guess I did, I was drowning in them, as if.........., I was brought out of those deep green orbs even before I could completely drown, when I heard someone scream.

"Ityaaaaa." 

Realizing that I was still above the person who helped me, I tried to stand and Anshii Helped Me Stand on My Feet, Looking at the ladder that was lying there I was shaken that's when I heard,

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?",  A deep voice reached my ears, my heart skipped a beat and my stomach did a summer salt flip, but the voice calmed me, I don't know why, but it did. I turned to him only to find him looking at me, I said stuttering, "I...I'm fi..fine, T...Thank you."

"Did you get hurt?", I asked.

"I'm fine", he was about to walk from there when 4 people rushed towards us.

"We are so sorry sir, and ma'am, Do you need to get to the hospital, Are you both hurt in any way, We really are sorry", they asked, apologizing many times in between.

"We are fine, please take care next time", he said and walked away, but I was still looking at his disappearing figure, even when he disappeared, I was still looking that way only.

"Ityaaaa, tu thik hai, kahi lagi toh nahi? ", questioned Anshiiii, tears in her eyes.

(Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?)

Looking at her I answered, "I'm fine, kahi nii lagi mujhe, tu tension matt le."

(I didn't get hurt anywhere, you don't have to worry)

"Let's go first, grab something to eat then we will go back home", said Anshiii.

Hugging her I said, "Calm down Anshiii, I'm fine."

And she started to cry, I knew it, she must be blaming herself for this, but it wasn't her fault, I tried to explain to her that it wasn't her fault, it could have happened to anyone, but she being she, cried more, but calmed down after some time.

Although she is Grumpy, I know she loves and cares for her loved ones a lot, Being like this was not her choice, but I'm happy for her that she has the ones who love her, cherish her, and are ready to fight for her to protect her for anything.

After eating, we returned home.

***********************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖