Chapter 15

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

**************************************************

Aarav's POV.

I was standing in the hall with Aditya and some of our friends, while the whole hall was bustling with elders singing, laughing, talking, and kids dancing, while we friends were teasing Aditya when the door of the hall opened and walked in Bhabhi with my Adwitya.

It would be a lie if i said that I wasn't enchanted, when she walked in, that Arctic blue strap-sleeved Sharara set paired with heavy earrings, bangles, and rings while her hair was braided a few strands loosely dancing on her face, with minimum makeup, she was looking like a fairy, just like the first time I saw her. Doesn't she know, that every color she puts on adds up in my favorite color list? I was brought back to reality when my friends started to tease Aditya, and without waiting, I too joined them, still stealing glances at her from time to time.

It had been three hours when I finally saw her sitting with her hands forward for the henna artist, that's when Dad, chachu, Ashok Uncle, and Nikhil Uncle came to us and Ashok Uncle said, "Boys what are you all doing here, fill your plates with food and come feed our partners."

"You are right Uncle", said Aditya in agreement.

while Adikhshit bhai nodded, and Ruhan said, "I think Shikha is hungry too, I'll get something for her."

"Aarav bete, you also take one for Adwitya", said Ashok Uncle.

Nodding my head I went out to make a call, Even though I would love to feed her with my own hands, it would be a bit uncomfortable for her, and I don't want her to be uncomfortable around me.

As soon as the call was picked up I said, "Come down to the hall in 5 minutes."

I ended the call without hearing any response and went inside to get food for her till then.

After getting the food everyone started to walk to their respective partners, I saw Adwitya looking at us, and then at me, she might have guessed something that caused her to turn crimson red, she looked down as I was about to reach her.

Standing in front of her I looked at everyone whose eyes were already on us, I looked down at her who wasn't ready to look at me with her honey-brown eyes, defeated at last I called her, "Adwitya."

She lifted her head and looked at everyone before looking up at me and said more like a whisper, "Jii."

"Your lunch, I....", I was about to tell her when she cut me off by saying, " "Aap rakh dijyeh, main khud kha lungi." with her cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

I asked her saying, "Kaise?", looking at her hands and taking a step towards her to tease her.

"Umm...I.....", she was about to come up with something but before that, my Dear Little Sister interrupted her and said, "Bhai, as you said, I'm here, now tell me what I've to do?"