Chapter 3

After the incident, the shooting was successful and Lizz drove Straykids to the dorm afterwards.

It was a big but comfy wooden house. The members on the left side of the green mini bus, Felix, Jeongin, Bang Chan and Han looked outside of the bus as soon Lizz announced, they could see it through the window pane.

She was honored that she was allowed to drive the mini bus herself. As soon as she announced they could open the door, Lee know and Felix(sitting on both sides of the doors) ran out and looked it up and down.

It kinda looked like an expensive house, so Lizz felt fancy stepping out of the bus, taking out the key and unlocking the big, white door. She walked though it as the first and the members followed her.

She heard a »Woow« from behind her.

The dorm had light, wooden walls and ceiling, a dark gray, comfy carpet and a black, large couch with a glass table in the middle. A kitchen was right behind the living room without a door separating it. I had white and light wooden furniture and a big table with 10, also white and wooden chairs and a wooden table. It really looked as fancy as she felt. Lizz walked towards the couch right infront of her, where a small sketch of the bedrooms laid on the table.

»Soo« Lizz sighed, still used to her german habits (Germans love to say 'so' when they want to go or sit down) »do you first wanna look around?« she asked them. »It's ok if we look through the rooms, right?« Bang Chan asked and waited for the answer. »That's why I asked« Lizz said, akwardly smiling. Chan smiled back nodded and followed the other members that already ran to the corridor on the right side of the house.

The corridor had 4 rooms, all with red, wooden doors all placed on the left side(if you look at it from the entrance of the corridor). On the right side are two doors: first, a white door with a big bathroom behind it. The second is a red door with a small square glass, where you can look inside. You can see a big dance room with white walls, a wooden floor, big, black speaker in every corner and a full wall mirror.

»Woah« came from the group of people while looking in the dance practice room. After that, the rooms were inspected from the members.

Everyone wanted to look in the first room(last from sight entrance corridor) at the same time, so they squeezed though the door into the small room.
Every room was build almost the same. A square room with either two or three(then one bunk bed), one beds on each side of the room(left and right), so a 1,5 meters gap was between the beds and two(or three) desks stood beside eachother infront of a window. The walls were white, while the floor was grey and the beds had a red rack.

One room(the second door sight entrance corridor) was bigger than the others, that's why it was the one with 3 beds, and the other three rooms had two beds. In the first room, Lizz already put a few things in.

After the 5 rooms were observed, everyone sat with Lizz on the sofa and looked at the sketch. Lizz had a pen to write down the possible room sorting. »So any suggestions or wishes?« Bang Chan asked his members, looking around. »I just slept in the first room, I can move easily if needed« Lizz added.

Lee know looked at Han. Han looked at Lee know. »We wanna have a two bed room.« said Lee know, while pointing at Han and him. Lizz wrote the suggestion down.

»I want to be in the three-beds-room!« said Seungmin excited. »Me too« added Felix. »well, I think Chan has to be in the first room, because he will do the most, and be the most active like always« Jeongin said in a serious tone. After a 10 min discussion, this came out:

Room 1  Room 2        Room 3        Room 4
Chan    | Seungmin| Han           | Hyunjin
Lizz      | Felix         | Lee know | Changbin
              | Jeongin    |                    |

»so, before you go home, please write me when you will approximately move in, so I have an approximate plan.« Lizz said, ending the "meeting".

»I'm finished now, you can all go home or where you want. Just remember tomorrow, you have a interview at 10 am! Meet point is infront of the JYP building, and please wash your hair today.« She added. The members nodded, stood up, said their goodbye and thanked Lizz and left.

Ugh this room 'sketch' took so longgg
anyways to all the happy readers out there, what do you think about this story so far?? And am I making the characters like they are in real life? Tell me!!