Chapter 13

It's 2am when everyone was finally in their rooms, but Lizz could hear Seungmin and Felix talking muffeled about 'eating paint'
They probably are having a interesting convo rn
She thought (not true btw)

In this moment Chan came through the door and she forgot about Seungmins and Felix's funny conversation about the possibility of surviving eating wall paint.
»Lizz, I have a question« Chan started. He started. »ok, go on, just ask« Lizz said. She noticed how he wasn't in his sleeping clothes.

»Ok, well..« He took a deep breath, trying to get the blush of of his face, that started to appear. »Is- Is it ok for you if I don't sleep with a shirt on?« He asked.
Lizz was a little taken aback by this. She didn't expect this kind of question. »Uh, what?« she asked. »Well you see, I am not really comfortable with clothes.. It unnecessary in my eyes, but I get if it's not comfortable for you..« Chan tried to explain more. »Yes, I guess, whatever makes you comfortable.« she answered after a few seconds, mentally preparing herself for what comes next.

»Really? Ok, cool, you are so chill!« Chan blabbered. He disappeared again, leaving a confused and blushing Lizz behind. To be honest, she still couldn't really handle all the handsome people she lives with. She knows, that Chan has a really good body.

She buried her face in her hands, still mentally preparing herself, while also trying to get this embassed-blush of of her face.

A few minutes later, Chan walked in again, quickly throwing himself in his bed, pulling his laptop out and putting his headphones out, to work a little bit more, while also hiding his red ears in his headphones and ignoring the stare he saw from the corner of his eye.

•°Lizz POV°•

Holy shit. I knew he has a good body but, this..! Damn, this is more than good. My face is so hot rn, I don't know, do I have to say something? Probably not, I said I won't mind so I don't.

I look to him again. He layed on his bed, on his blanked, already focused on his soundtrack again. His back was really visible. His hair was messy from the movements and training of today. I looked back on my pillow before letting my head crash into it. This back, muscles! If he would look back to me, he'll probably see my red-ass ears. How is such a body even possible!?

•°End of POV°•

»Imma sleep now, ok?« Lizz said in Chans direction. He looked to her. He was kinda hoping to see a all flustered Lizz, but his hopes were disappointed. But he saw, that her ears were redder than usual. He hummed a yes in her direction, it was probably time for him too. He looked at the digital clock, that Lizz sticked to her wall. 3am. Ok. Time. Lizz klicked her lamp out and made herself comfortable. Chan did the same. He had to turn around to lay his head on the right side where his feet were a few seconds ago. He turned his lamp out to and closed his eyes, just like Lizz.

But of course noone could sleep.

Lizz gave up first. She sighed before silently getting her laptop and looking through Straykids' schedule, picking out a Interview in 3 weeks and started to arrange everything.

She noticed a pair of eyes staring at her from the other side of the room.

»What?« she asked as she turned her head to Chan and smiled. Her face has been brightened from the light of her laptop. She saw the siluette of Chans face. He raised his head from his pillow with curious look(that's what Lizz identified his look as) on his face.

»What are you doing?« He curiously asked, moving his head to try and catch a glimpse of Lizz's laptop screen.

»I'm booking a flight to Japan for the big interview coming up and also the cars that bring us to the studio and back.« Lizz explained. »You're booking cars? Can I watch?« Chan asked. Lizz was taken aback from his request, but nodded in the end. Chan stood up to kneel beside Lizz's bed. He placed one elbow on the bed to lean more in the direction of her laptop.

Lizz looked amazed at this perfect body right next to her.(you remember? He has no shirt on)

She showed him a taxi website and how to get a specific kind of car as a 'vip ride'. While confirming that she wasn't a robot, she noticed how Chan moved to find a comfortable position.

She scooched over in direction to her wall and patted next to her to signal Chan to lay down next to her. »Come up« she suggested but Chan shook his head. »No, I'm fine down here, I don't want to get even more in your personal space.« he said, not moving. »You are clearly uncomfortable down there, and you don't invade my personal space, I promise I'm totally fine.« Chan gave in and sat next to her on her bed. »I'm fine like this, continue.« He said, gesturing to Lizz to move on with her 'lesson'.

After an hour of Lizz explaining how to book flights and cars, she felt herself getting really tired. She didn't even realize, that she just laid her head on her keypad and immediately dozing of.

Chan looked to her, realizing what happened and got up from Lizz's bed. He felt like they had a really good bonding time and smiled to himself while looking down on the sleeping beauty next to him. He turned her laptop of, putting it into it's place, fixing Lizz's blanked and went to sleep aswell. Then it hit him like a rock, that he was still half naked. He smashed his hand on his head.

It turned out, that Lizz was in fact really caring and concerned about Straykids' health. He found out while talking to Lizz tonight.

Looks like we got the right manager

He thought.

I had a big fat writing blockade in this chapter😭😭 but I finally finished it!! Hope you like it as much as I do!
Have a nice day/night and eat and drink(!) enough♥️