Chapter 29

No one's POV:

That was already the last day of their stay back in Germany. Lizz said goodbye to everyone, saying she will be back hopefully before the next one dies. Jokingly, but Chan knew she meant it.

The drive to the airport was mostly silent, Lizz not wanting to say anything and Chan not daring to say anything. In the plane they watched a movie together and Lizz slept 2/3 of the time.

Chan tried to talk about the kiss with Lizz, but she just said: »can't that wait a bit longer when we're home? I have no energy to talk about that right now...« so Chan just hummed in response and let it be.

As they walked out of the airport, Chan got recognized by a group of girls and they didn't have a stress free time. Some staff got them back to their house and they were happily greeted by the members.

»Welcome back!!« a happy Han ran in their direction. Lizz tried her best to be happy and smile, receiving a group hug from everyone who was there.

Lizz went to their room with the excuse to pack her things back out and Chan tried to break down everything that had happened to him during his stay in Germany, letting out the kiss of course.

Jeongin was so fascinated that Chan really met Lizz's family and asked him all about them and what things were different from the things in Korea.

Chan had to talk all about it while just thinking of one thing, the one that he couldn't talk to anyone about. After a good 30 minutes of talking, Chan could finally excuse himself to the bathroom, but one of the members followed him.

Ooouh who will it be?🤭🤫 Y'all know what will happen, right? Anygays.
I'M BACK BITCHESSSSSS I know it was long but I swear I'll update you more often and also... I found my first fellow german stay who likes my story ILOVEYOU❤️❤️
Let's see how this will end...