Chapter 10

Chan Pov~

I looked up from my computer to Lizz. She was sitting on the chair Infront of me. That's why I only saw her back. I still wanted to walk around the house before I go to sleep.

Damn, it was already 1am and Lizz still talked with several people. Han was home already, but sat in his room.

I couldn't help but notice how cute her hair looked from the back. She had such effortless beautiful hair..
I stood up, walked behind Lizz and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and looked up at me. This is probably the only position where she is smaller than me. She still talked with the manly voice as she looked me in the eyes. He said something about a tour?

I signaled her, that I'm gonna go out and she nodded, already turning around. Her hair swings really pretty.. What am I thinking for stupid stuff!? Help, someone tell me what's going on!

I turned to leave our room. As soon as I closed the door, I stood before the room to admire the painting she did of my skzoo character. She did a really good job to be honest. I looked to the other doors. They also had their skzoos on their door.

I walked the floor along and looked at the others. Ugh so beautiful. She copied the artstil from our skzoos perfectly. As I stopped Infront of Hans and Minho(e)s room(I'm sorry😭), I listened to Han playing his guitar. It was really quiet except for the guitar and the fridge.

You can hear the fridge all the way to here? Damn that thing is loud.

I walked into the training room.

This wasn't the room I visited a week ago!? This room was painted black and everywhere was paintbuckets. Did she do that on her own? There was only one paint roller.

We have a strong girl here.. Ugh, I want to take of my shirt! This is so uncomfortable, but I'm gonna be respectful and don't do that. I'll still have to talk with her about it tho, it can't stay like this forever. I hate shirts. But I love the color.
I quickly did some S-class moves Infront of the big fat mirror. Then walked out like nothing happened.

I walked into the living room. It was so peaceful in the dark. Sat on the kitchen counter(what a gangsta) and looked around. I lowkey wanna hug Lizz again. It honestly felt pretty good to hug her. It was a different feeling than hugging on of the kids. But she is a woman so I'll respect her boundaries until she really felt comfortable around me. This fridge is pretty damn loud.

Suddenly the music of 'tag you're it' from Melanie Martinez came into my mind.(bc it did. in my head) I used the opportunity to run around with both arms in the air, spin around and sing silently to the song. Now my head remixed the lyrics from 'Tag you're it' to 'sweater Weather' from the Neighborhood. How did these two came together?

Anyways, as I was busy bringing up my inner child and feeling my head-made remix that I didn't notice someone standing in the floor, one shoulder leaned against the wall, looking at me. I froze and looked slowly to the person. Oops. That was Lizz. Of course. Always give a bad first impression from yourself, Chris.

I saw Lizz looking at me through the dark room. While I stand there like an idiot. I still did the Elsa 'let it go' pose while my head was turned in her direction. She smiled slightly.

»What songs did your head remix?« she asked in her calm, beautiful voice. I quickly put my arms down and smiled embarrassed. She immediately knew, what was going on in his head. I was impressed. »Uh, Tag, You're It and Sweater Weather« I said.

I felt my cheeks get hot. I was lucky it was dark here. Damn it, Chan why did you have to have your 5 min now!? Lizz still looked at me, smiling but doing this confused eye+eyebrow look while slightly tilting her head. »How did those two come together?« (random POV switch here)She asked, walking towards him but stood still, 3 meters away from him.

»Ah I don't know what my brain thought.« he smiled at her. She smiled back. She has such a beautiful smile(you too, Chan, you too). »Let's go to sleep, shall we?« Chan asked to change the subject.

»Yeah, that's why I came out. Come on!« Lizz said, turning around and walking into the bathroom. Damn pwetty walk(yes I spelled it right).

As I followed her into the bathroom, I asked her: »Lizz, uh, I don't really like to sleep with a shirt on... Is it ok for you if I sleep without one?« she turned around to face me. »Yes of course. Just pretend I am not there. I have no problem with anything.« she said.

»Oh but please at least underwear, that would probably traumatise me.« She added while smiling akwardly. My cheeks turned a little pink. Damn it, don't change colors now! She can see you! »Yeah of course.« I said quickly before taking my toothbrush out of my bath-box, that I packed from my old apartment.

Lizz turned around to brush her teeth aswell. »Oh, if you don't like to wear a shirt at daytime, you can do that, it's no problem. Just make yourself feel comfortable.« She added while looking in the mirror. I just nodded.

When she returned from the bathroom,(Lizz changed in the bathroom and Chan in their room) she wore a normal, light orange pajama with bananas all over it. It looked so cute!!!

She froze for a moment while looking at me. I saw a little bit of red on her cheeks and nose while she looked me up and down. She was blushing!?!?!?

Whelp anyways. She pretended as if nothing was(?) And got to bed. »You have a really nice body« Lizz said while hiding under her bedsheet. Hah. I knew she liked it. I blushed really hard(wait, why am I blushing? And what in the world was this warm feeling? Someone help meee) »Thank you« was the only thing coming out of my stupid mouth.

Finally the new chapter! This is probably the most cringe I'll do(except for... nah I won't spoiler) and I set some autor notes! I kinda like the many thoughts, that I added here
Hope you had a nice day! How are you?