Chapter 23

Lizz's POV:

I woke up in Chan's bed. Why was I there? I don't know I don't really remember the last hour that I was awake yesterday, because I got so tired. Anyways. My morning went kind of normal. I got out of bed, waited for Jisung to get out of the shower, wondered where Chan was at, ate some stuff, got ready for the day and for going to the studio.

»Han, could you tell the others that I will go to the studio? Chan is there too, right?« I asked my friend who sat on the sofa, eating and watching a new Anime.

»Yea I can do that. But, Uhh.. Chan is in the training room I think« Han answered. Just in this moment, I got a text. I was kinda startled because my notifications tone was so loud. »Oh, ok. I'm gonna get going then.« I said while looking at the text I got. It was from my mom. It felt like an arrow was shot into my heart.

No. Nononono. This can't be. Please don't let that be true. Tears formed in my eyes, but I didn't let them out. »Lizz!? Is everything alright?« I heard. A hand rested lightly on my arm. Chans hand. Han stood right next to him. »Yeah. Yeah everything is alright. I- just gonna get to my room. I forgot something« I squeezed though the men and made my way to the room. I quickly packed something. I couldn't see what I was packing through the tears that were still in my eyes. I gave a quick call to JYP Entertainment to get some days off and booked a flight. I just had to get back as fast as possible. The flight was the next day.

I thought, maybe I could distract myself with work, so I got the the studios anyways. Before I could go through the door, Chan held me back. »Hey, I can sense something is wrong. You can talk to me.« he said. I forced a smile. Everything is alright. I'm gonna go to the studios. Enjoy your day off.« Oh. I forgot to mention. They had the day off. That was the most I could squeeze out of JYP.

»I'm coming with you.« He said. I got angry. »No Chan. You have free time. You are not going to work. And most certainly not because you think there is something wrong with me.« I told him. Then I got out of the door.

I couldn't really concentrate and I think I scared of the manger of Chase Atlantics(idk this was the first name that came to my mind) when we were discussing the details of the Collab. But I didn't really care. I just wanted to get the day over with as soon as possible. After work ended, at like 7pm, I didn't want to get home yet.

So I just walked around the park in which me and Chan walked home so often. Then I sat in a café. I drank a Cappuccino in silence, just thinking about life, before I finally decided to get home.

Guuuyyys I got back sooner as I expected!! Anygays. You wanna know why she acts this way? Well...
Me too. I haven't decided yet, but I will figure something out. It will most likely to be something out of my personal life, but idk you'll see I guess;)