Chapter 36

Lizz's POV:

It was pure horror. Someone took a photo of us while we were holding hands that one winter's day. Suddenly everyone started noticing smell glances we gave each other and think we are together. Which is true, but this will probably cost me my job.

I walked to JYP's office in the best outfit I have to hear my fate. I took one last deep breath, before knocking on the door. I heard a muffled 'come in' from the other side of the door and walked in. JYP sat on his chair, looking extremely unhappy.

»You know why I called you here?« he asked me as I sat down. I just nod. »Well, is it true?« He asked me. I sigh. Chan and I spoke about what I should say in this meeting. It was no turning back now, I had to tell him the truth. »Yes. We're together. I'm sorry, sir.« I answered truthfully.

He leaned back in his chair, looking at me with an angry look on his face. Oh no. Well, Fuck. I'm fucked. »you probably know that this is absolutely unacceptable. You signed a contract. And you broke it. You know what that means.«

My eyes widened in panic. »No, please! You can't fire me! I helped Straykids get so much bigger! It will be a huge loss if you're going to fire me! We just completed a world tour together!«

I tried to argue with everything I have. But it didn't help. He got a little pissed because of me and send me out to pack my things. I would have to move out of the dorm. Nothing helped. Now, another problem: except for the members, to which I'm probably not allowed to have contact to anymore, nothing held me here. And without a job, I would get deported in a few months anyway.

It's probably best if I move back to Germany.

Your fav bish is finally BAAAACCCKKK!! I almost gave up on myself during my time off, but oim back!

Sadly, I start to loose interest in this story... I will definitely continue, but probably be extremely slow with the updates... I hope y'all got enough patience with me! Luv u❣️❣️