Chapter 16

Lizz's POV:

The first month of my manager position is over therefore also my 3rd month in Korea. I only have 9 months left.

I can now officially say that these stays who say Straykids is a family are totally right. And I feel like I kinda grew a part of it. I consider them my friends, but I like Han and Chan probably more than the others.
Han is my best friend, even though this is onesided, because I think that he considers minho his best friend.
And Chan.. I don't really know my feelings towards him. Not that I like him romantically or something! But he is not a normal friend.

Maybe because he saw my weak side as the only one(stupid thunder) or maybe just because he is my roommate and the leader, so I am more around him than the other members. Anyways-

3rd person POV:

Lizz finally snapped out of her trance. She looked around. She is at a concert of Straykids. She didn't really had something to do that moment, so she just listened to Chan singing his line in S-class. Damn that voice. She isn't allowed to go to one side of the stage and look at them live, because she could get seen. But she created a loophole for that. She placed a few monitors everywhere at backstage, so staff could see what the big screens were showing.

Oop. She looked right in the moment when I.N was showing his abs to the world. In this moment Lizz didn't understand how STAY could still call him Babybread when the Babybread looks like this.

Lizz knows exactly what happens after a concert. While the staff still films, they look all happy to be there and when the cameras aren't there anymore, they all fall down at the point where they stood the second before and fall asleep or stuff their face with food and energy drinks to stay awake. Lizz has to shove them into the car and drive them home.

That was exactly the scenario that time.

Lizz had to drag them to the house. Most members could walk(If you can call the sleepwalking and shuffling walking) but some needed support bc they literally passed out. This time that one was Jeongin. Now he looked like the Babybread he was again.

Chan, who was the most awake of them all, helped Lizz to drag Jeongin into the house and into his bed. Afterwards Chan immediately got into his own bed. He was usually not that tired.
But it was a really exhausting day.

Lizz was in the living room and in the kitchen a bit longer. It was a rare opportunity for her, that the dorm was that empty. She put on a series and made some soup for tomorrow, while rethinking the last month. She was happy how she is even included in respectful skinship sometimes. It more and more felt like home. Even though her home was 8500 kilometers (yes, I did just Google that) away.

After the soup was done, she got ready for bed. Usually she needed to wake up at 4am to get to shower and wash her hair without getting disturbed constantly. One bathroom was definitely not enough.

As Lizz finally walked into her and Chans room, she laid in bed and tried to sleep.

This is such a useless chapter😭😭 she didn't even have any interactions with Straykids I hope the next will get better😔✊