Chapter 6

TW VENTING, OVERTHINKING
if you only want to read the good stuff, just skip this chapter!(you won't miss anything, this is wrote really poorly:') )

After the ferret cafe, the members went their own ways home. Next day Han will move in as the first one, that's why Lizz didn't got home immediately afterwards. She stopped by a supermarket for food and some paint. For the rest of the day she mostly worked on the physical appearance of the dorm. She made herself some bread with meat(normal dinner in Germany). The house is so quiet, she thought to herself. That will probably change really rapidly, next day Han moves in, in 3 days Bang Chan and in 4 days Lee know. Although she didn't understand, why they want to move in so quickly, even tho she would have lasted until the due date. And only then moved out.

Well, she wasn't them, and maybe they just think differently about it. She walked in the big bathroom. She thought it was very cringe, but those people, who were building the bathroom, build a freaking urinal next to the normal toilet! Anyways, Lizz walked to the sink, took her toothbrush(who was still alone in one cup, if you know what I mean😭) and got ready for bed.

She sat on her bed, ready to go to sleep, but decided to walk around the house and the small garden. The last time in complete silence. She really enjoyed, just walking, hearing nothing but her own footsteps and the annoying fridge. After her walk, she ended up in the dark training room, just thinking about the recent changes in her life.

I got introduced to the group I'm managing.
They are all extremely handsome and so nice(most of the time) I don't know how to process this.
I nailed my introduction.
I had my first fotoshoot as a manager.
I moved into this house all by myself.
I showed them the house. It's so peaceful in here.
They are all really thankful. Still, I'm feeling lost when I'm with them. Too many people, I think.
They talked really good in an interview about me.
My first interview.
I took them out to dinner at the ferret cafe.
Seungmin even gave me his ferret, when he thought I was left out.

He thought I was left out? Am I really looking so lonely? He could've just talked with me. Nah. It would've probably been so akward. I should've just stayed in their near, so they won't notice anything. Why did they have to make me live with them? I am so akward. I should've just stayed where I was. I don't belong here. Tears started to fill up her eyes. The room she was in blurred.
I need someone right now. And of course now I am in a different country, in a different continent. My family still sleeps at this time. Fuck, why did I have to come here? Now she was crying. I was so stupid, believing in my teenage-dream. I should've-

Lizz's thoughts were interrupted by her phone. It was still in her pocket. She quickly wiped her tears away to see who was calling. Bang Chan. She sighed, picked up and said: »Hello Mr. Bang, why are you calling this late?« she tried to not sound like she had been crying hysterically the past few minutes.

»Hi Lizz, don't call me Mr. Bang! I'm Chan!« he said playfully. She let out a small sob. Fuck, can't you just stay inside? »of course Mr. Bang, what's up?« she said teasingly. Trying her hardest to sound happy.
»What's wrong, you sound shakey, did something happen?« Chan asked concerned. »Nah, just a small breakdown, nothing else.« she said. That was true. »Well, we can talk, if you need someone?« Chan said worried. Lizz smiled. »everything is ok, now say what you wanted to say.« she still felt miserable, but also really pathetic. So many people have real mental health issues and you are here crying because you want to talk to someone from your family! A voice echoed on her mind.
»Well, I wanted to ask if it's ok, if I moved in a little earlier. I already packed everything two days ago and my house is full of boxes with stuff I probably won't need and the only thing not packed up is my fridge and my bed.« he explained quickly. He sounded a little nervous.

»so you mean tomorrow? Ok wich time? Han is coming at lunch time.« she said without thinking. »Oh cool, uh, I'm probably coming at noon, I'll say 8pm.« he sounded relieved. What did he expect? Her to say 'ew, no' and end the call? Anyways.
»Great. Should we wait with dinner for you? Or will you eat beforehand?« Lizz asked. »I'll eat beforehand, thank you. But may I borrow the bus for transportation?« Chan said.
»Yeah, you will need the keys, so if you take the bus, just ring the doorbell on the front. The one inside of the fence still needs new battery.« Lizz stated.
»Ok, thank you for the info. Will you sleep now? Or should we talk for a while?« he asked. Val sighed. This was a opportunity to ask someone who had the same problem about how to defeat homesickness. Come on girl, your chance, tell him how you feel! Maybe this will help you!

»We can talk.« Lizz said, blinking the last tears away and asked him: »Mr.- sorry, Chan, have you ever been homesick when you first moved to Korea alone?« »Oh, well, of course I was. It that what bothered you when I first called?« Chan asked.
»Yes. But- also, were you lonely?« Lizz asked, wanting to get tips from him. »Yes, I was a 13 years old kid moving to a completely different continent, It was pretty hard to start a life here.«
Chan told her. »And how did you handle it?« she asked.
»Ah, I didn't handle it well, I guess« Chan laughed a little. »But I know how to handle it NOW.« Chan said, continuing with: »Do you have a person you are pretty close to?«
»No not really.« Lizz said. »Do you have a person you like already?« Chan asked. »No?« Lizz said. Chan sighed. »Who are you the closest to right now. In this country.« he asked. »Uhh probably you guys.« she said, akwardly smiling into the phone.
»Ok, you will go to one of us the next time you see someone and ask them for a hug. Then you'll hug them, no matter what their answer is and close your eyes. Imagine, Idk, your mom as this person. You'll say what you want to say to her, in your head. This really helps me, when I get homesick, or just miss someone.« he explained. »And remind me to give you something when I get to the dorm.« he added.

Lizz was a little confused by the last thing he said, but the rest really make her feel hope and happiness. »Ok, thank you, M- Chan. That helps. Really. I think I will go sleep now.« she said, thanking him. »Good. I'm glad I could help. Sleep well and enjoy your last day alone in this house.« Chan said. She could basically hear him smirking after he said that.

»I will enjoy it even more to have some loudness once y'all live here, it's way to quiet here. Except the fridge, it's really annoying.« Lizz said, feeling light again.

»Well then, bye Chan!« she added »Bye Mrs. Manager, imma see you tomorrow!« Chan teasingly said in English. »Hey, no Mrs. here, just a Lizz!« Lizz said, playfully annoyed. It felt kinda weird to say her own name. »Yeah yeah of course, sleep well.« Chan said, happy his attempt to lighten her mood was a success. Then he pressed on the red button with the phone on his screen. Ok, time to sleep.

Yess another big chapter done! If I will ever read this again, imma probably cringe tf out of myself but anyways~
How are you my loves? How was your day? Have you eaten? Did you make progress with something?? Tell me! I want to hear everything!!