Chapter 27

Hi guys, I just wanted to say that I won't write much about interactions with Lizz's family, because I decided that the relationship between Lizz and Chan is more important.
Anygays let's start-

No one's POV:

As they finally reached the familiar streets of Lizz's home city, she couldn't stop smiling. She was really sad, but at the same time she was excited to meet her family again. Maybe her older sister will be there too...

After a few minutes, they stopped at their old house. It was a yellow house with 2 floors. Just a normal house. But it held so many memories that all flooded into Lizz's head all at once.

»This is my house. Welcome in my past!« Lizz said to Chan, and started grabbing her bags and starting to get out. Chan looked amazed. But also a bit like a child meeting friends of their family for the first time. Scared.

Lizz's POV:

I walked towards the door, pulling my key out, that I kept with me everywhere I went. As the door opened, I smelled the familiar scent of home. I looked at Chan, who stood right behind me. »Come on« I just said, signaling him to follow me.

»I'm Home!« I said into the apparently empty house. Then I saw my mom walking out of our living room, right behind her was my dad.

My mom ran to me and hugged me tight. I started to tear up again. »Hi mom. I missed you« I simply said, feeling like the small Lizz again. My dad came to hug me as well.

As I pulled away, I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't hold them back more than a few minutes. My eyes fell onto Chan. »So this is Chan, he's the leader of the bunch that I manage« I explained to them in German.

Chan probably heard his name and waved. »Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you« he said, sticking out his hand for them to shake. My mom grinned at me weirdly.

I realized. »Mom. No. We're friends. Please« I said to her in German, so Chan couldn't know what happened. I didn't really feel like I only wanted to be his friend anymore.

My mom nodded before also shaking Chans hand. »I'm Mara. I'm Lizz's mother. Come on we have cake and coffee ready!« she said in her German accent while speaking English.

»But we also have water if you don't like coffee. Or milk, juice, tea, hot chocolate...« she continued. I happily raised my hand. I'll take a hot chocolate!« I exclaimed. Mom chuckled. »As always« she said while smiling.

»I'll take one too« Chan said, and my mom nodded. »Come on!« she said before leaving through the door (inside of the house ofc) and I followed her after Chan into our living room.

He met her parents...

😏

Anygays. I actually kinda like how easy this was to write! I'm planning on going to the Netherlands for vacation in 2 weeks🤭🤭 we're gonna drive by car, so we have a maybe 4-5 hour drive. There will be so much time to work on this story...😏🤭