Chapter 25

Lizz's POV:

I woke up from my sleep. Guess who wasn't in their bed again? Yeah, right. Me. I wanted to sit up and stretch, but something(one) was stopping me.

I noticed a strong arm around my upper stomach. I felt butterflies exploding in my stomach. Chan was hugging me tightly. He was still asleep, so I tried to move as less as possible.

I still felt the dry tears on my face. I was uncomfortable, so I tried to scrunch my face to get it away(I didn't want to let go of Chan). Well, it kinda worked, but it I got distracted from a beautiful face a few seconds later.

I got lost in his sleeping face. I didn't notice how much time passed until eventually Chan woke up.

His eyes fluttered open and I pushed him away from me because of the shock and embarrassment, that he caught me staring. Now he was pressed against the wall.

»Wha- Why- Where-« he tried to form words with his attractive, groggy morning voice. »You're in your bed. It's morning and I got startled because you suddenly came back from the dead« I explained to him. I knew what the questions were that he tried to ask.

I stood up. At least I tried to. There still was an arm around me. Chan used that opportunity to pull me close to him again and bury his face in the crotch of my neck.

»Chan.. I have to get my flight« I tried to argue. He immediately let me go and also stood up, suddenly wide awake.

»Oh right, our flight, for how long and when are we going?« he said. I sat up on his bed. »Chan.. No. I'm going alone.« I said, trying to convince him. He looked at me and pouted. »Whyyyy« he whined.

»1. You don't know the language, 2. You don't know anyone, 3. You have work and a fansign, 4. On such short notice you probably won't get a seat anymore« I listed. »1. I have you, 2. I have you, 3. I'll just say I'm sick or sum stuff, 4. No problem« Chan immediately took out his Laptop.

I sighed. I was defeated. You can't convince this stubborn boy. »Ha! I got one!!« He jumped. I watched as he quickly opened his wardrobe, took out a backpack and started to throw a few things in.

I groaned and started to walk out to tell the others about mine and Chans leaving.

Guys. I know this is a short chapter and doesn't have really an importance but bear with me it will get better I swear😭😭