Chapter 24

Lizz's POV:

The only person I saw inside was Chan. I didn't know where the others were, but they were most likely out, enjoying their day off. I sighed. Just great, the only person that I showed my weak side. The only one who knew how I were when I'm on edge, like I am right now.

»Hi Chan« I greeted him. He immediately stood up when he noticed me. »Hey Lizz, how's it going« he said in English, knowing that I like English more that Korean. »Good good« I just said.

I wanted to go to my room immediately, but I remembered, that I had to tell him that I was going to fly back to Germany. »Oh, Chan- uhh I'm taking 3 days off to fly back to Germany, starting tomorrow« I just said.

My eyes slowly filled themselves with tears again at the thought of what happened. Chan immediately noticed and walked towards me.

»Ok. Why though? And why so sudden? What happened?« He asked with a concerned look on his beautiful face.

»I- Just-« I felt the tears coming to the edge of my eye, ready to break out. I fought them back as best as I could. »It's ok. Breathe in and try again. So I tried again. »My- My grandpa died yesterday in his sleep. He was like my second father. I loved him so dearly and I couldn't even say goodbye to him.«
I said as the tears finally broke though. I started to sob uncontrollably, letting everything out, what I tried to hold in the whole day.

Chan immediately came to hug me and I just accepted the offer and held him as tight as he held me, crying into the crotch of his neck.

»Hey. It's alright. Let it all out. Let's go to the room.« He said, picking me up like a baby and walking to our room. Fuck I thought. Why is he so comfortable? And why am I only weak Infront of him?

He let me down on his bed and laid right next to me. He changed his position to face me. Then he hugged me again. That only made me cry even harder.

I felt like I was finally with someone who cared for me and secured me from everything bad in the world. Except my grandpas death. That couldn't be secured anymore.

Chan and I just stayed like that. Me clinging to him and him calmingly stroking my hair. »I'm coming with you to Germany.« He stated. I couldn't really protest so I just continued to sniffle, until I fell asleep like this.

I felt so safe around him, that I fell asleep in his arms while crying. The only person who could do that was my mom. No one else. Well, now Chan was also one of 'em.

Two chapters in one day! New record hehe(I know I'm unmotivated I'm sorry😔) Please have faith in me I promise it's GOING DOWN right now