Chapter 4

The next day was her first Interview as a manager. Lizz was even more excited than during the photoshoot. Of course she wasn't the one getting interviewed, but her job was to help the Straykids members in every way possible and do the formals.

During the drive to the studio Bang Chan sat beside her on the passenger seat and they small talked a little, while the back of the bus was pure chaos.

Everyone was screaming, talking, fighting and even eating. Chan told her, that the mood before a interview is always like that, especially if it's a english interview.

Lizz felt like Bang Chan is a really sweet person and she told him how she was kinda nervous about everything going smooth today. »Ah, don't worry about that, we did this so many times already. I can help you before the start if you want« he said, looking on the road. »Really?« Lizz sighed. »that would be great. JYP gave me little to no information about how you do such stuff.« she said.

»Haha, so you are really as new as you said. Even though I'm a member, I think I know pretty much about manager business, because our old manager and I were pretty close.« Chan said, still looking on the road but smiling.

»I'm sorry.« Lizz said. »I didn't intend to replace a important person to this team, but...« Lizz sighed in grief. Not wanting to give more information.

»Hey, I'm glad you did. The old one was familiar but still old fashioned. Also, you are a great person so far.« Chan tried to cheer her up. He smiled. Lizz took her eyes off the road and looked at Chan.

His smile was so warm, that she couldn't resist smiling back. She realized what she was doing(she was supposed to be focused on work rn), so she quickly looked at the road before her.

Chan was already busy elsewhere, because a empty bottle of water flew against the front glass. »Hey! Enough now!« he said in a loud tone. The bus got much quieter. Lizz giggled. He was really their dad like everyone has been saying.

The studio had a pretty big, white wall, where the members were seated in age order(Chan left, I.N. right). The interview was opinion themed.

That means, they got asked questions about music, people, scandals, crimes etc. The Host, a middle aged beautiful woman with black, shiny hair, was pretty friendly and did nothing that was uncomfortable for the members. Lizz sat in a room with a monitor with a few other people, who only did the paperwork and don't have a job as a staff member. Lizz watched and and talked with her seatmate.

~Chans POV~

The nice lady that interviewed the members and me was pretty nice. Even though I was in an interview and should focus on that, I was still in the car with my mind.

The conversation with Lizz... it was the first long conversation they had. I still talked with her in my head. Then I remembered something stupid I said.

God, couldn't I just said something better than that? I heard the Interviewer asking an interesting question. »I heard you got a new manager a few days ago. She seems very nice to me. What do you think of her?« Cool question, I thought.

»well, we didn't get to know her that much, but she is a really nice and caring person.« Changbin said before I could say anything, so I just agreed with the others. »I would say we have luck to have such a sweet person as our manager.« I added and did the :] face, hoping I said the right thing.

~Lizz's POV~

I felt a warm, happy feeling in my stomach. The members liked me. I did it. Even though, I was currently still the only one living in the dorm, my first impression succeeded. The whole room looked at me with a smile on their face.

I just decided that they will get a special dinner tonight. My thoughts were a big, pink, fluffy mess with a few hearts in my head, until the interview had ended.

I immediately got up and pretty much ran to the members. I said hi again with a big smile on my face. I just couldn't contain myself.

The members, who looked more serious than relaxed, looked in my direction and then smiled innocently at me. 'They are so sweet' I  thought to myself.

»Just so you know, I'm taking y'all out to dinner afterwards.« I said, still grinning. »Really? That's so cool! Thank you!«Changbin answered right after.

»Yes! Where are we going?« Lee know asked. »that's a surprise« I said while winking at him »That is really nice of you!« Chan said. He looked very happy and smiled brightly.

Tried out this POV thingy, and I'll probably won't be doing it so often. Buuuttt Val's nameeee I want to change it but I'm too lazyyyy😔

Make sure to eat and get enough sleep, STAYS. I love y'alls delulu asses💕💕