Chapter 20

Noones POV:

Later that day, while Lizz finally finished her project of the week and laid down on her bed, she heard her name. Not like a 'Lizz?' More like a »LIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! MINHO WON'T GIVE ME MY YOGURT BAAAAAACCCKKKK COME FAST BEFORE HE DEVOURS HIS PREY COMPLETELYYYYYYY!!!« Lizz sighed. »One day without any things like that would be great. Just one tiny day.« she mumbled before jumping to her feet again.

The guy that screamed for help was Jeongin. Lizz just took one look at the two, who were fighting for a half eaten yogurt. Well, at least Jeongin tried to fight for his yogurt. He tried to reach for it, but was held down by Minho.

Lizz groaned. »Minho. Give Jeongin his yogurt back. If you want one go buy yourself one. You have enough money, you're a millionaire.« she said. Minho looked at Lizz, trying to do puppy eyes. B-but... Then I can't fuck with people's things anymore.« he said, while pouting. A loud »LANGUAGE!« came from the leader, who laid on the couch. This guy literally lays anywhere and everywhere. Oh Lord. He has no make up on. Thank you whoever made Chan this beautiful.

Lizz sighed.

»I feel like the mom here!« she exclaimed.

»You kinda are« Seungmin said quietly in his corner.

»That's not the poi-« Lizz started

»Oh yeah? Who's the dad then?« Hyunjin asked, he sat in his chair in the kitchen, looking calm as always (that's a lie, he will be forever our drama queen✊👑)

»Chan obviously.« Minho said, still eating the stolen yogurt.

»Corner!« Lizz said to Minho, pointing to the corner of the room. »What if I don't.« Minho grinned his baddest badboi grin. With that Lizz pounced on Minho, ripping the yogurt out of his hands. Afterwards he got dragged to the corner by his ear(yk? She grabbed his ear and- ah.. I can't do this anymore)

»You'll stay there 20 minutes.« Lizz said. Then she gave the yogurt back to its owner, before she disappeared into her room again.

There she had a whole feelings attack. They thought Chan and her were mom and dad! She had a whole fangirl attack. But then she stopped. Wasn't it, like, really childish to drool over something like that? She sighed and just stared at the ceiling. God damn it. What is wrong with me?

Hellü my biches!! This is a really crappy chapter (especially the last sentences) buuuuut anyways.. a few chapters- ugh I'll stop I just want to end this story already😭