Chapter 28

After a very good cake, Lizz took Chan upstairs to show him her childhood room. It was exactly how she had left it.

Tears formed again in Lizz's eyes. »So... What do you want to do now?« Chan asked her. Lizz looked in Chan's direction and he saw her teary eyes, immediately making a worried expression.

»Can we just cuddle?« she asked lowly. Chan immediately nodded and took Lizz's hand to lead her to the bed.

Chan hopped into the bed, taking Lizz between his legs. He wrapped his arms around Lizz's upper body and held her like that.

Time skip cuz idk what else to write

»Are you ready?« Lizz asked Chan the next morning, right before they went out the the funeral location.

The funeral was so hard for Lizz. She met so many people from her childhood, but none of them were her granddad. That made her fully realize that her granddad was gone and will never come back. During the speech that her mom did, she just sat there, not doing or thinking anything. She was grateful that Chan sat beside her, looking at her worried every now and then.

They all ate together that evening, but Lizz and Chan left early due to Lizz just wanting to be home. As soon as they arrived in Lizz's room, she just started to silently cry. »C-can we cuddle again?« Lizz asked Chan though her tears.

»Of course« Chan said, immediately sitting down, pulling Lizz into his lap. They just stayed like this, silently, both wanting to say something, but don't.

»We have to go tomorrow already...« Lizz said, looking up to Chan. »Mhm« Chan just hummed a positive answer. Lizz didn't look down again, she got distracted by the beauty that looked at her. Lizz and Chan both slowly closed their eyes, Lizz gently placed one hand on Chan's jaw

Then they kissed.

They both leaned in, the tension carrying their actions. It wasn't a long kiss nor anything special, it was just... They both wanted to do it. Their lips gently touched and gently disconnected again.

They both looked straight forward again. Then Chan's mind clicked. They just freaking kissed. He kissed the girl he fell in-

The girl he fell in love with!? Well it's obvious now that he likes her at least a bit.

»Uh...Lizz?« Now it clicked in Lizz's brain too. »C-can we not talk about it now? I just want to do nothing now. Just cuddle.«

Chan nodded. He wanted to talk right then and there, but he knew Lizz needed space to think and process a death, so he just let it be. He was lucky enough to still be allowed to hold her.

Ouuuu it happened🤭🤭🤭they kissed!!! Ik it was a kinda depressing chapter, but it will only get better now *wiggles eyebrows*