Chapter 30

No one's POV:

»Chan. What else happened? I know something is wrong. You left something out. Tell me.« a serious Jeongin said to him. Chan flinched. A big mistake. Now Jeongin knew for a fact it was something big.

»I-It's nothing...« Chan tried to brush it off. »Yes it is. You know it and I know it. If you need someone, I can help. Chan. You know it.« Jeongin said, trying to get something out of their leader.

He knew it won't end well if he doesn't tell someone soon. He did it before and was then found asleep, drowned in work on his computer with tear stains on his cheeks.

Chan sighed. He knew now there was no escape from the stubborn boy. He also knew from who Jeongin got his stubbornness. From Chan of course. And from Seungmin.

»Fine... You know how I said I slept in her childhood room?« Chan started, giving up any rebellion quickly. »Yes?« Jeongin said, not wanting to interrupt Chan's confession.

»I... actually slept in Lizz's bed, with her. We cuddled every night. And... And on the last day...« Chan stopped, trying to get it together again. Jeongin was already shocked. He knew Chan only did cuddles with someone whom he trusts completely.

Chan opened his mouth to continue, but he couldn't. He didn't want to. Jeongin noticed that. »Chan... Come on, maybe I can help you... Don't hold it in. You know how this ends.« Jeongin tried to encourage him. Chan sighed and let himself fall down onto the closed toilet seat, burring his face into his hands.

»On the last night, we... k-kissed...« Chan ended his sentence. It was out now. Jeongin was even more shocked. But he tried not to show it. »It's alright. You'll get this.« Jeongin tried to encourage him, hugging the sad Chan. »Innie.. I liked it.« Chan confessed. »Do you like her?« Jeongin asked. Chan just nodded weakly.

Jeongin hummed, his brain trying to find out what to say next. »What did she say afterwards?« Jeongin asked. »She- She said she can't talk about it now, she doesn't have the strength to do it and just wanted to cuddle.. Fuck, Innie what should I do!?« Chan was completely on edge.

»Tell her. Tell her tomorrow.« Jeongin said. »If she needed time, she will be recovered until then. Just bear with it tonight. If you want you can sleep with us« He suggested.

Chan let that sink in for a minute. »I will. I will tell her tomorrow. I will confess. But I'll sleep with Lizz. She needs support right now and I wanna give it to her. It would crush her if I would leave her now.« Chan decided.

Now he hugged Jeongin back, staying like this for a few more minutes, before standing up to go to his room. He already knew this was gonna be a long night.

Tensionnnnn
I hope he'll survive this night...

Nvm I already know it.
But I won't spoil anything... You'll have to wait for tomorrow or sum☺️💋

It's already the 30th Chapter!? I thought it will be like a 20 chapter story and it's not even 2/3 of the book