Chapter 32

Chan's POV:

As I woke up, the first thing I saw, was a beautiful sleeping face. I smiled at how peaceful Lizz looked beside me and I started to remember what happened yesterday evening.

I tried to stand up as quietly as possible, immediately getting out of the room.

I walled into the living room, saying hello to everyone that was there and quickly grabbed I.N to tell him all the tea.

I pulled him into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. »Dude! Dude! You can't believe what happened!« I said excitedly.

He just grinned at my happy face. »You confessed already, didn't you? Didn't you say you wanted to do it today?« He asked me.

»Well, it was already 0:12 so technically it was already today, sooo...« I trailed off, catching myself a bit later again.

»Anyways, she didn't reject me! She likes me too! We are together now!« I shook his shoulders excitedly.

»Congratulations, man! You got yourself a girlfriend, I'm so proud of you!« He said after I let him go again. I did a disgusted face at him »Ew. I'm the dad. I'm the only one allowed to say 'I'm proud of you'«

We laughed a bit more and I told him the exact details (I didn't force him, he asked) before we were screamed at to finally get out of the only bathroom of this dorm by an angry Hyunjin.

So we made our way out of the bathroom, letting Hyunjin shower as long as he wants and I get my ass (a big one) in the kitchen to make us all breakfast.

Small update due to a sudden motivation kick at almost 3 am I'm sorry, tomorrow will come more, I swear to God🙏🏻

Anyways, how do you like the story so far? If you have ideas don't be shy to share them, I'll gladly take them in into the next chapter!