Chapter 33

No one's POV:

As everyone sat down for breakfast, Chan and Lizz looked often to one another, which always ended in them bursting out in laughter for a second before catching themselves again.

This strange behavior irritated the others of course, resulting in the whole table being quiet except for an occasional outburst from the two.

Finally Hyunjin had enough. »Hey! You two! What is going on?« He asked the both. They looked at each other, bursting out in laughter again. »Come on man! Don't leave us hanging on the fun!« Felix whined.

Chan looked to Lizz, which nodded. »You really wanna know?« Chan asked, smirking. The whole table nodded.

»Alright!« Chan took Lizz's right hand in his own left and placed them on the table with intervened fingers. All members gasped.

I.N dramatically held his hand on his chest »The shock of my life!« Chan hit him lightly. »Yeah, you knew dumbass«

»Woahwoahwoah. Slowly. You're together? Like... boyfriend and girlfriend?« Seungmin asked. Chan nodded. »That's right.« »And he knew?« Seungmin asked again, pointing at I.N. Chan nodded again. »Yep« Chan said, popping the 'p'.

»What happened!?« Han asked. That resulted in Chan explaining in a very long story how this all happened.

After Chan ended, he looked at Lizz, smiling at her lovingly. Han covered his eyes »Ewww go be lovey dovey somewhere else« He whined, looking kinda sad.

The rest of the breakfast was an usual mess. But one didn't want to participate in the loud talking. He looked sad and another member noticed that of course.

After the breakfast was over, he immediately went to his room and the other member followed him.

»Man that was a loud breakfast. I wonder why our neighbors didn't complain yet« the other member said, trying to get him to talk.

Ouuuuuhhh I smell jealousy in the houuussseeeee🤭🤭 I won't say who, you'll have to wait until next time hehe...

Anyways, I got a bit of feedback to my story and I'm so happy you like it!

Sadly I lack of motivation and time right now, due to me having an internship at the time and I am completely done when I get home. I'm currently laying in bed, supposed to be asleep but yk how it is...