Chapter 35

Lizz's POV:

The next few months were a dream coming true. I had a beautiful loving boyfriend who was everything I could ever ask for. Of course we could only be loving when we were at home or sure that we were alone but I still loved it. No one knew except Straykids.

We had small dates, fun SKZ-Code filmings, we worked together in the studios and went on tour together. It was too good to be true. We were so in love...

I grinned at him »Yeah right« I hit him playfully. We were currently making dinner for everyone. He even stopped working for that! I pulled the Lasagna out of the oven (ik this is the second time they had lasagna but I don't care, I love lasagna).

»Dinner is ready!« I yell into the house. Suddenly every single one of the members appeared at the table. We sat down as well and everyone started to eat.

»Last day of our tour! We'll fly home tomorrow. Good job y'all, I'm so proud of you.« I smiled at the members. Lee Know made a disgusted face »Ew. You look at us like we are your children.«

I laugh »You basically are! I am your caretaker since I moved in here and you are Straykids you named yourself children.« I shrugged »I basically adopted you«

»Hmm... I guess you're right... Then get me apple juice, Mom!« Lee Know demanded. I groaned, getting up and getting him his apple juice »Here you go, child.« I grinned a bit, the others bursting with laughter.

It was all...
Perfect.

Something had to come. And of course. After our 6 months anniversary I stared at my phone. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be true. How?

I tapped Chan's shoulder who sat next to me. He turned around and looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

I showed him my phone, still looking shocked. »Look at that.« I said to him. He watched what was on my phone. »Oh damn.«

HAHA I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS.
Anyways, I wrote this as an indirect apology for the last chapter, so.. you're welcome! Another chapter... Heh...

I'm sorry it took me so long, I had an internship the last two weeks and had to work 7 hours a day, TORTURE! but at least I worked with cats so it was fine.

Also I had to get there by bus and it took me an hour so I heard two hours of Straykids every day for two weeks😍😍 anyway, I hope motivation will come to me more often so I get this over with, sooo see you next time!💋💋