CHAPTER 8

DAVE

It has been almost an hour since we received a request about a blackmailing case from our client, Tristan Salmon and Tetsuya and I were the duo that was assigned to investigate and find the person behind the threats and blackmail to our client.

I believe that it is understandable that a case such as this was given to the Master of Stalking but I just don't understand why do I have to tag along with him?

It is not that I am complaining but I am already starting to notice that ever since that I arrived here in Mysterium Clava, it seems that we already became a package where whenever Tetsuya were assigned to a case, it is already noted that I am going to be his partner and again, I am not complaining-well, maybe a little.

"Crap! This are a lot of threatening message for a boy like him." Tetsuya exclaimed as we were trying to analyze every threatening message that was presented to the table.

"Oo nga at kailangan na natin malaman ang tao sa likod ng mga ito bago pa ito may hindi magandang mangyari and I hope nothing does happen." I said as I began reading out the messages that was left by the culprit on Tristan's locker.

'TRISTAN, TRISTAN, TRISTAN. WE HAVE JUST BEGAN AND SOMETHING DARK WILL HAPPEN.'

'I HAVE SOME INFORMATION THAT YOU CARE ABOUT AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THAT I SAY BEFORE I EXPLOIT YOU DARKESS SECRET.'

'I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME THREE LIVES BEFORE YOU SEE YOUR GREATEST SECRET TO THE HOLMES ACADEMY'S ONLINE PORTAL.'

'TIK-TOK. . . TIME IS TICKING AND SO ARE YOUR SECRETS, TRISTAN.'

Obviously, based on the messages that was sent by the culprit ay mukhang nakabantay ito sa bawat kilos at galaw ni Tristan. We just need to know how we can lure the culprit out of his cave.

"Patience, Dave." I heard Tetsuya said.

"What?" naguguluhan kong tanong dito.

"I said patience. Ito ang kailangan natin ngayon para malaman natin ang tao sa likod ng pang-ba-blackmail kay Tristan." Tetsuya said before he stood up and went out of the room.

Saan naman kaya pupunta iyon?

I went out and followed Tetsuya.

"What's the plan, Tetsu?" I asked.

"We are going to find Tristan and check on his locker. I just want to confirm some suspicions of mine." he replied.

Minsan ay ang hirap talaga basahin at i-deduce ang mga kilos at galaw ni Tetsuya dahil hindi ko makita at maintindihan ang mga kilos at galaw nito. He is one of a kind, he is a person that seems to be approachable but he never allow anyone even his friends to have the opportunity to read his emotions.

We went outside and tried to search for Tristan but it seems that he didn't attend his class today. Where on earth could he be?

Tetsuya tried to call on his phone which we obviously got from one of his so-called friend but to no avail.

"I cannot reach him." Tetsuya said.

I was about to react when I felt a chilling presence from afar and there only a couple of people that can make me feel this sort of sensation. Craige, L and the OSA President, Lucius.

I turned around and it was none of the people from my list but I can definitely say that he is one of them. He is one of the people that I saw a few months back with his master, L. Yes, the man before us was one of L's officers, he is the man that I think that is more than qualified for the case that we are handling right now-'The Master of Blackmails', Leonardo Augustus.