CHAPTER 16

DAVE

Alam ko na ang bawat isa sa amin ay mayroong mga lihim na tinatago pero ang hindi ko inaasahan ay ang tatay ni Craige at Lucius Dalmacio na si Crisostom Rheinland Dalmacio ay isang FBI director. That explains their intense aura and deductive skills.

I looked at Craige and he still have a suprised yet bothered expression written on his face. Huwag niyang sabihin na walang idea ang kanilang daddy sa nangyayari sa kanila? Maybe. No, it is not a maybe because it is obvious that their father would probably stop them from doing this dangerous activities knowing that Mysterium Clava is dealing dangerous people which is first, Legion then Celestial Mafia and now, Lorraine Corpus and her gang.

Sa hindi ko maipaliwanag na dahilan ay bigla kong napansin ang biglang panginginig nang mga binti ni Craige. This is not normal and I think that I never saw him being shakened by something ever. What just happened?

"Why? Why is he here? After all this f*cking years, why do he have to show up now when I can fight with my own team here!?" Craige shouted as I noticed that his veins popped up out of anger and frustration.

Mr. Seigmundo stood up and walked towards Craige's direction. He layed his hand on Craige's shoulder before he looked at him straight into his eyes.

"Craige, my boy. . . I understand your issues and past with your old man but this is the time that we must involved the FBI in this battle. We are no longer dealing with any ordinary group like L because we are already up against a gang with full of hatred and redemption against us and a mafia group that was known as the most dangerous syndicate in the entire Asia." Mr. Seigmundo said without breaking his eye contact with Craige.

Mr. Seigmundo looked at everyone including Grayson and this time his eyes has nothing more than determination in taking down everyone against the name of justice.

"MYSTERIUM CLAVA. CRAIGE, TOBY, RYN, TETSUYA, MARY LAUREN A.K.A. NZIB, DAVE AND INCLUDING THE ONE MAN DETECTIVE OF MENDEZ INSTITUTE, GRAYSON ALVAREZ! WE HAVE ENTERED ANOTHER PHASE OF THIS WAR, A WAR WHERE WE WILL BE JOINED BY THE STRONGEST AND THE MOST ELITE ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD, THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION! TONIGHT, WE WILL BE MEETING WITH THEM AND WE WILL FINALLY PLAN FOR OUR NEXT STEP AGAINST CELESTIAL MAFIA AND LORRAINE CORPUZ!" Mr. Seigmundo declared.

Nobody bothered to speak nor to ask any further questions until someone blasted towards the door which suprised us all. 

"What are you doing here? Are you lost again, asshole? As far as I am concerned, this is not the LEGION MANOR and this is not where your minions are residing." As usual, Craige didn't missed the opportunity to insult our dear, unpleasant guest.

Yes. The man who just barged in is none other than Seijuro Mendez A.K.A. Legion.

Seijuro walked past our club president as he walked straight to Mr. Seigmundo's direction.

"Seijuro Mendez. What do we owe you the visit with?" Mr. Seigmundo greeted Seijuro with a serious look on his face.

"Mr. Seigmundo Salazar. It is nice to see you healthy and alive again." Seijuro greeted our club adviser back with a devilish grin on his face. "I overheard from one of my associates that your former member, Lorraine Corpus is alive and we also heard that she is targeting her dear beloved club, Mysterium Clava."

"At ano naman pakialam mo doon, ah!?" Nzib shouted from the top of her lungs.

"Well, since I am the man behind her supposed to be execution then I presume that we might be her target as well. So once again, I am proposing a truce until we take down our enemies which are the Celestial Mafia and Lorraine Corpus. What do you say?" Seijuro said with a smirk on his lips.

At first, it might sound absurd to team up with these monsters again and I doubt that Craige and Toby are going to agree with this proposal.

Mr. Seigmundo was just staring at him seriously as if he was analyzing and trying to figure out Seijuro's motive. Alam naman naming lahat na kahit gaano kaganda ang proposal niya, he can turn their back and betray us in the process. We have to be careful. We need to be reminded that though, we fought together against Celestial Mafia doesn't mean that they are our allies already. Legions are still consisted of a group of despicable men with a despicable mind.

"You have quite of an interesting proposal but for this decision, this is something that I will have our club president to make." Mr. Seigmundo said as he awaits for Craige's decision.

Everyone inside the room focused their attention on our club president who was standing in the middle of the room and exchanging stares with our arch-nemesis, Legion.

Craige walked towards Seijuro's direction at saka nito tinignan mula ulo hanggang paa. 

"I don't like you, Seijuro. In a matter of fact, I despise you and I want to put you behind those steel bars for all of the crimes that you have committed. No, I just don't want you behind those steel bars because truth to be told, one or the other you will find a way to escape and bail yourself out. Seijuro, I want to hurt you. No, I want to torture you so bad for every life that it is worth." rinig ko sa mga boses ni Craige ang galit at pagkamuhi dito. "But, I will try my best to stop myself from being a biased leader because just like any other criminal, I want to be a fair leader even to a scum like yourself."

"Oh my, Craige. I want to be hurt with your words but I don't want my emotions to overflow on this sacred clubroom. Tell me, what is you decision?" sagot ni Seijuro dito habang nakahawak sa dibdib nito at umaarteng nasasaktan.

Craige tapped Seijuro on his shoulders.

"You won't get it right now but I suggest you to be present at our meeting with the FBI tonight." sabi dito ni Craige na naging dahilan para magulat ang lahat.

"TEKA LANG! Anong pinagsasabi mo, Craige? Isasama mo sa meeting ang gagong iyan kasama ang FBI!? Are you insane? Paano kung gamitin niya ang mga impormasyon na iyon para baligtarin tayo!? Naisip mo ba iyon?" malakas at galit na sigaw ni Nzib dito.

Craige shook his head and pointed at Seijuro who was standing beside him.

"Seijuro might be one of the biggest scum in Holmes Academy and there is no way and I mean no way that I will ever trust him and I may hate to admit it but we will be needing the mind and strength of these bastards for us to be able to outwit Celestial Mafia and the gang of Lorraine Corpus." Craige said seriously.

He has a point. No matter how evil they are, we cannot remove the fact that they have one of the most clever mind in Holmes Academy.

"What if. . . What if I betray you?" Seijuro asked with his usual devious smirk.

"Betray us and I will kill you." sagot dito ni Craige na walang halong pag-aalinlangan.

Seijuro raised both of his hands in defeat as he turned his back on us.

"I guess, I'll see you later. . . Mysterium Clava." Seijuro said before he went out of the door.

Tonight is the night where our lives and fate will be decided as we joined forces with Grayson Alvarez of Mendez Institute, the LEGIONS and the FBI. What could possibly happen on this grand meeting? What could possibly happen as Craige reunite with his father, the FBI Director Crisostomo Rheinlander Dalmacio? I don't but we will find out tonight.