CHAPTER 28

OTHER PERSON'S POV

Isang laban na naman ang nagbabadiyang magsimula at sa laban na ito ay mayroon na namang mga buhay ang mawawala at ma-i-i-sakripisyo para sa kani-kanilang hangarin.

The players are all ready and the battlefield has been set, ang tanging hinihintay na lang ay kung sino sa dalawang panig ang unang aatake. Is it Mysterium Clava with LEGION and the FBI or is it the group of Lorraine Corpus?

Either way, I will be sitting somewhere around the battlefield while eating a popcorn as I enjoy myself with the show.

Can you imagine the show that they are going to put in? We are the one hunting for Mysterium Clava but I guess that we don't have to do the hard work and just let them kill each other in the process.

Who will win? Who will emerge as the victor? I don't know and it shouldn't matter as of this very moment because ifever that Mysterium Clava survives, I can just pull out my gun or a grenade and it all in a BOOM!

I can't help myself but laugh. I am laughing not because something is funny, I am laughing from the excitement that we are going to be anticipating.

Just play the game, kids and we will be the one to end it.

*****

DAVE

This is the final meeting.

We are about to held the finally meeting between Mysterium Clava, LEGION and the FBI and tonight, we are about to know the facts about this battle and we will know the plans that has been set up by the snake known as Leonardo Augustine.

Pagkatapos nang klase namin ay naka-receive ako nang isang text message mula kay Craige na gaganapin ang meeting sa lugar kung saan namin unang naka-engkwetro si Lorraine Corpus and that is in the LEGION Manor, ang headquarters at hideout ni Seijuro Mendez at nang kanyang mga tauhan.

I don't understand but there is something that my instincts are telling me that I cannot point a finger on. Why does it seems that Leonardo got himself exposed to us that easily? Is it because Mysterium Clava is that good? I know that my colleagues are the best in the campus and there is no questions on that. But, I doubt that we found him out due to our intellectual prowess, there is a probability that he got himself to be exposed that easily to lure us and have us caught off guard.

I don't know pero iyon ang pinaka-explanable na dahilan.

It was around 10:45PM at kasama ko ngayon si daddy habang nag-d-drive ito papunta sa LEGION Manor.

Our call time was at 12:00 midnight but we preferred to arrive as early as possible dahil kapag madaling araw kami pumunta doon at nakita kami nang maski isa sa nga tauhan ni Raine ay posible itong maghinala or worse ay p'wede itong umatake habang nasa kalagitnaan kami ng meeting.

"Are you alright, Dave? Is there something wrong?" tanong ni Daddy habang nakatingin ito sa driveway.

Do I look bothered? Was I too occupied for him to notice? I guess. Maybe, I was too obvious.

"None, Dad. I was just thinking about what could possibly happen sa meeting natin ngayon." I replied to him.

"Sa totoo lang, kung ako ang tatanungin ay ayaw kitang madamay sa laban na ito. But, I am too late to keep you out of this mess because before I could even realize it, you were already in it." naiiling na sabi ni Daddy.

Nararamdaman ko na sa likod nang kanyang mga ngiti ay sinisisi nito ang kanyang sarili dahil wala itong nagawa para pigilan ako na mapasama sa labanan na ito.