CHAPTER 29

DAVE

The death of Leonardo Augustine, the man who double crossed us and sold us out was just the beginning dahil ngayon ay napapaligiran na kami nang isang grupo nang mga armadong kalalakihan na pinangungunahan ni Lorraine Corpus.

We were trying to hide ourselves in the LEGION Manor basement as we think of a way to fight back or at least escape from their attack.

"Do we have any idea how are we going to fight them or are we just waiting for our own death here?" Iris Scotch said as he was trying to monitor whatever was happening outside along with NZIB.

"Seijuro, do you have any weapons in this mansion?" Dad asked Seijuro who seems to be pissed off.

He looked at his butler and instructed him to open a secret passage inside the basement.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa gulat dahil pagbukas nang secret passage na ito ay bumungad sa amin ang iba't-ibang kalibre nang mga baril, patalim at mga bomba.

"So, this is where you keep your toys, huh." Craige said as he wiped the dust off his eyeglasses.

Director Dalmacio grabbed a rifle before he looked at our direction.

"Everyone! Grab your weapons and be quick because it is time for us to retaliate and return their bullets!" utos nito.

"Feel free to chose your weapons." Seijuro said.

Everyone began to gather all of the guns, knives, bullet and explosive device that they need but for some reason, I couldn't move from where I was standing.

What is happening to me?

Am I scared? F*ck! That is not even a question because that answer is pretty obvious.

Nagulat na lang ako noong biglang may humawak sa balikat ko and it was Craige.

"C-Craige?"

He looked at me in the eye as he released a deep breath. Hmm. . . His breath smell like peppermint.

"I know that you are scared, Dave but you have nothing to worry because I will do everything, I will put my life on the line in order to protect you." nanlaki ang mga mata ko matapos marinig ang mga sinabi ni Craige.

What was he talking about?

Napansin ko sa hindi kalayuan na nakatingin sa amin si Tetsuya pero ang nakakapagtaka ay parang lungkot nang mga mata nito. What's going on?

When I was about to walk towards his direction ay mabilis itong naglakad palayo.

"Baka gusto ninyong bilisan? Malapit na masira nang mga gago ang main gate nitong manor." sigaw ni NZIB.

We looked at each other and it seems that everyone already got whatever they need.

"It's time to strike!" sigaw ni Daddy na naging dahilan para maging seryoso ang lahat.

"NZIB and Iris." tawag ni Mr. Seigmundo sa dalawang hackers.

"Sir?"

"Do you still have that exploding drones that you used to fly around with the Celestial Mafia?" tanong ni Mr. Seigmundo.

NZIB looked at his rival before she smirked.

"Yes, sir. We still that drone." sagot ni Iris.

"Can you welcome our guest with a very explosive way?" sabi dito ni Mr. Seigmundo.

Kalmado ang hitsura ngayon ni Mr. Seigmundo pero sa hindi ko maipaliwanag na dahilan ay nakakaramdam ako nang isang nakakatakot at nakakapangilabot na presensya mula rito. H-he. . . He is a monster.