CHAPTER 23

LORRAINE CORPUS

The game will finally reach its peak, it will finally reach the day where the final judgement will be served, it will be served to Mysterium Clava and their accolades through the most gruesome and painful punishment of them all-DEATH.

They might be thinking as of this very moment that they are a step ahead of us but little did they know that everything as in every action that they do has already been monitored, every action that they take has already been anticipated and most of all, everything that they planned is just a part of my ultimate plan in taking each and every single one them to their own grave.

"Boss, we just received a report from our Intel about Mysterium Clava." one of my subordinates entered my office inside our hideout.

I turned my swivel chair towards his direction and looked at him in the eye.

"Raise your head and state your report." I commanded.

He stood up and handed me a folder which I presume was containing his report about Mysterium Clava and their plans.

Yes. We have a certain someone that provides us an intel about their plans and strategies.

Who was it? Hmm. . . That is for you to find out.

"According to our intel, Mysterium Clava had a meeting last week with the members of LEGION and some of the high ranking officers of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in order to plan an ambush against us. They are also planning to bring the fight to us rather than waiting us to bring the fight to them." he reported.

A small smirk plastered across my lips.

So, they found a strong ally in order to destroy us, huh. Well, too bad for them because we already knew what they are planning before they even execute it.

"Good job. If that is the case then we will launch an attack on them individually and make sure that they will decrease in numbers one after another. Now, gather the best of the best as we launch our first attack." I said before I asked him to leave.

I understand that we are powerless against the FBI if we are going to fight them toe to toe, fist to fist, bullet to bullet and fair and square that is why we are going to ambush them one at a time, we are going to decimate them in order to decrease their strength and numbers and most of all, we are going to kill every ally that they have from the FBI as we launch an ambush that they never expected.

Mysterium Clava, it doesn't matter if you are with LEGION or the FBI because there is no escape in what is to come.

*****

DAVE

Halos dalawang linggo na rin ang nakakalipas simula noong nagkaroon kami nang meeting sa pagitan namin nang LEGION at ang high ranking officers ng FBI sa pamumuno ni FBI Director Crisostomo Rheinlander Dalmacio, Craige and Lucius father. I just don't understand something around here, hindi ko alam kung ako lang ba ito or what, pero hindi lang talaga ako mapalagay because it has already been two weeks at parang walang mga plano na nagaganap o baka naman ako lang ang hindi nakakaalam sa mga nangyayari.

I grabbed my phone and tried to dial Ryn's number at baka sakaling mayroon akong makuhang impormasyon mula sa kanya.

I should be happy that nothing was happening but for some reason, this just doesn't sits me very well. It feels like calm before the storm.

Ilang segundo pa ang nakalipas ay sinagot na ni Ryn ang tawag ko.

"Hello Dave. How may I help you?" Ryn answered the call.