𝕮⃟Hapter 5

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

The ringing of his cell phone awakened Fei Cheng.

"What the fuck!" He cursed in the dark, reached out and pressed the bedside lamp. He brought the phone over to see that Shen Chong was calling, and then glanced at the time. 02:48 a.m. He was instantly outraged.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, calling in the middle of the night?!" Fei Cheng was not at all polite and started cursing. "If it's not important, I will fuck you up!"

"The more I think about it, the more fishy it seems," Shen Chong said, "Did you let my little sheep get away?"

Fei Cheng was furious, "Yes, I let it go. What do you want? Why don't you fuck me to make up for it?"

Shen Chong smiled, "Look at you. I was just asking, why are you so angry? I wouldn't dare to fuck you. You should fuck me, right?"

Fei Cheng didn't speak to him again. He immediately hung up the phone, and casually threw the it on to the bedside table, then turned off the light to sleep.

Just as he was lying down, he suddenly felt that something was not right.

He reached into his underwear and felt the wetness.

Fuck!

He remembered that right when the phone rang, he was having an erotic dream.

Turning on the light, he took off his underwear and threw it in the trash, and went to the bathroom naked. In the shower, he remembered the dream of the little Lin, fucked until he was crying, and he reacted.

He jerked himself off, then rinsed off for a while, before he dried off and went to bed.

I can't sleep, damn it.

A shower was not a good idea.

He grabbed his phone and called Shen Chong. "Who is it?" Shen Chong's voice sounded like he had just fallen asleep.

"Your father," Fei Cheng said in a severe manner.

"Dad?" Shen Chong said in a daze. "You slept late enough."

Fei Cheng was so happy that he couldn't stop laughing.

There was a moment of silence, followed by an angry roar. "Fuck! You're sick!" Then he softened up. "I'm still shooting tomorrow. Will you stop it?"

"I can't sleep," Fei Cheng said. "Talk to me for a while."

"Master Fei, can you let me off the hook?" Shen Chong said. "I really have a particularly important scene tomorrow."

Fei Cheng had already returned the favor with a tooth. His heart was much more comfortable, so he did not bother to torment him again, and very magnanimously let him go.

After another half hour of tossing and turning in bed, Fei Cheng finally couldn't take it anymore. He casually put on some clothes and went out.

At 4 a.m, the hotel pool was empty.

Fei Cheng stripped and jumped into the water, swimming naked.

His body was very good. He had long limbs, full of muscle and full of strength. His skin was a healthy wheat color, wrapped in the light and water. His body's lines were outlined and more attractive, and could even be compared to professional swimmers.

After swimming alone for a dozen laps, he ran out of energy. Fei Cheng got out, dressed wetly, and went back to his room. Then he took another shower and fell back to sleep.