𝕮⃟Hapter 53

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 53

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

After descending from the sky, Nan HuaiLin’s heart was still pounding hard. Apart from laying eggs, it was the most amazing experience of his life. Too fantastic to be true. He desperately needed to find a way to release the tide of emotions in his chest, otherwise he would explode.

Fei Cheng was sitting in the driver’s seat putting on his T-shirt, when Nan HuaiLin boldly went over to him and sat on his lap.

Fei Cheng put his arm around his waist and asked with a smile, “What’s up?”

Nan HuaiLin buried his face in his neck and whispered, holding back his shame, “Hubby, car sex… Do you want to know more about it?”

Nan HuaiLin never thought that one day he would say something so explicit, and after saying it, he felt so embarrassed that he was about to spontaneously combust, but he also felt vaguely excited.

It was destined to be a crazy night, so let them be crazy to the end.

“I’d love to get to know it better.” Fei Cheng smiled and said, “I’m ready, you can start.”

Nan HuaiLin froze, did this mean he had to sit up and move himself?

He clenched his teeth, afraid to move.

Fei Cheng came in less than half an hour, which was less than half of his usual durability. He buried his head in Nan HuaiLin’s chest, panting heavily, “Baby… You’re such a little vixen.”

Nan HuaiLin was tired, but very satisfied. He held Fei Cheng’s head and stroked his hair tenderly, not wanting to say anything, just wanting to hold each other in silence and rejoice in peace.

“Let’s do it again, okay?” Fei Cheng asked in a muffled voice.

“…Whatever you want.” Nan HuaiLin whispered.

By the time they got home, it was already one in the morning.

The two of them showered together, made out some more, and then fell asleep together, as a perfect ending to a crazy wedding night.

When Nan HuaiLin woke up in the morning, his throat felt a bit uncomfortable and his head hurt a bit.

He thought he caught a cold from the cold wind in the sky last night, but it wasn’t serious.

Fei Cheng wasn’t around, and the room was quiet.

“Fei Cheng?” he called out in a soft voice.

No one answered.

When he picked up his phone and looked at it, it was after nine o’clock.

They had booked a high-speed train back to Beijing at 11:30, so they had to hurry. He hurriedly got up and washed up, then went to the living room, but Fei Cheng wasn’t there.

“Mom,” Nan HuaiLin asked. “Have you seen Fei Cheng?”

“He went out after seven,” Geng XiaoRong said. “And he didn’t say where he was going when I asked.”

Nan HuaiLin called Fei Cheng, who answered in seconds.

“Where are you?” He asked.

“On my way back,” Fei Cheng said. “Brother, how long until we get home?”

Bao GuiChen’s voice came through, “About twenty more minutes.”

Nan HuaiLin asked, “Are you with my cousin?”