𝕮⃟Hapter 60

Nan HuaiLin was drifting off to sleep when he felt something rubbing his neck. He thought it was Fei Cheng, so he grunted, “Stop it… It tickles.”

The movement on his neck didn’t stop, so he reached out to push, and felt something slippery. He was immediately startled and wide awake, and he opened his eyes to see the green bowtied Dragon Two, blinking his small eyes looking at him, small tears like broken beads flowing down his eyes. A dozen crystal clear dragon beads were already piled up on the pillow.

Nan HuaiLin settled down, reached out and held the baby to his chest, gently stroking his little head, his voice soft and gentle, “Why are you crying again, huh?”

Dragon Two answered him with his actions. He opened his mouth and bit the nipple on Nan HuaiLin’s chest.

Nan HuaiLin, “!!!”

It tickled a little, and hurt a little.

“Don’t bite…”

Nan HuaiLin tried to save his nipple, but Dragon Two was sucking so hard that he wouldn’t let go, even though he couldn’t suck anything…

Wait… wait a minute!

Why did he feel that Dragon Two seems… to have really sucked something out?

Oh my god… No, no way! No!

While Nan HuaiLin was confused, Fei Cheng came in with a heartfelt breakfast that he had worked really hard to prepare, “You’re awake? Have some breakfast…” He paused with a complicated expression, “What are you… doing?”

Nan HuaiLin’s expression was even more complicated, as he almost cried out.

“I… I don’t know…” He said with great difficulty, “I seem to… It’s too weird…”

Fei Cheng, “???”

He quickly walked over, put the breakfast on the table, sat down on the edge of the bed, and reached out to grab Dragon Two, “Brat, this is my exclusive territory, remove your mouth!”

Dragon Two didn’t move, just stretched out his little paws to hold Nan HuaiLin’s hand tightly, and sucked with gusto.

Nan HuaiLin looked at Fei Cheng with a bemused expression, “I-I seem to… be able to produce milk.”

Fei Cheng, “!!!”

After a full thirty seconds of frozen silence, Fei Cheng lowered his head and took Nan HuaiLin’s other nipple into his mouth.

Nan HuaiLin, “!!!”

After another thirty seconds, Fei Cheng raised his head and stared blankly at Nan HuaiLin, “There’s really milk… It’s still sweet… It’s delicious…”

After saying that, he licked his lips, and looked as if he couldn’t get enough.

Nan HuaiLin’s face was struck by lightning, “Didn’t you also… have some last night? Or not?”

Fei Cheng said, “I just licked it, I didn’t suck it.”

“…” Nan HuaiLin was speechless.

“How about,” Fei Cheng was also confused, “I call my brother and ask him?”

Producing milk… It was so humiliating.

But there was no one else they could ask except Fei Zheng.

Nan HuaiLin nodded helplessly.

Fei Cheng looked for a phone to call, but Nan HuaiLin’s phone rang first.

“Hey, Sister Xiaozhu.” He held Dragon Two in one hand to breastfeed him and answered the phone with the other.