𝕮⃟Hapter 55

“You’re pregnant again.” Fei Zheng’s voice was low, and implied surprise.

Nan HuaiLin was stunned. He didn’t know how to react.

Fei Cheng, however, was surprised and happy. “Are you sure?”

Fei Zheng nodded. “His body is emitting a strong smell of conception.”

Fei Cheng leaned close to Nan HuaiLin, and nuzzled the tip of his nose against his skin. “…There really is a strange scent. I smelled it on him before. I thought it was a natural body scent, but it turns out to be the scent of conception.”

Fei Zheng looked at Nan HuaiLin with rare concern. “How do you feel?”

Nan HuaiLin gently put one hand on his stomach, clutched Fei Cheng’s hand with the other and shook his head with a blank face. “Nothing.”

Fei Zheng said, “You don’t need to be nervous or scared. Except for some adverse reactions in the early stage of pregnancy, breeding dragon eggs will not cause any harm to your body. Actually it will have many benefits. You must have experienced them when you were pregnant with your first set. You’ll understand without me saying much.”

When he was pregnant with the first set, Nan HuaiLin’s life and work were hardly affected at all. The dragon eggs were quietly nurtured in his belly without any movement, so much so that he didn’t know of their existence until they were born.

Now, with a second set having suddenly arrived, he was lucky enough to know of their existence early. Now he was like a mother who was told by the obstetrician, “Congratulations, you’re pregnant!” He continued to be confused, and a bit overwhelmed.

Fei Cheng, on the other hand, was overjoyed that his beloved was pregnant with his child. A man would be overjoyed. Not to mention that dragon eggs were extremely difficult to conceive, and his wife got pregnant with dragon eggs just like it was a game.

“Wife, you are too great!” Fei Cheng looked at him with eyes that glowed. He was overflowing with love and affection. “I adore you!”

Nan HuaiLin finally cheered up a little, and said with a smile, “Don’t, I can’t bear it.” He turned to Fei Zheng, called out “brother,” a little embarrassed, and then asked, “Is there anything I need to pay attention to?”

“Other than no strenuous exercise,” Fei Zheng said. “There’s nothing to worry about.”

“Okay, I’ll remember.” Nan HuaiLin turned to Fei Cheng. “Let’s go home for the infusion. I want to see the little dragons.”

“Okay.” Fei Cheng agreed. “Brother, you can help lift the medicine bottle.”

Fei Zheng asked indifferently, “Then what are you doing?”

Fei Cheng rightfully replied, “I’m carrying my wife.”

Fei Zheng, “…”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I can walk by myself. I don’t need you to carry me.”

“You can walk, but I won’t let you walk, so I have to hold you.” Without another word, Fei Cheng put one hand under his knees, one hand behind his back and easily picked him up.

So, two tall and handsome dragon men took him home, while one held his medicine bottle, and the other carried him. Nan HuaiLin was flattered. It was a good thing the streets were empty and deserted in the early morning, otherwise the three of them would have been too noticeable.

“Brother, I have a question.” Fei Cheng said.

“Ask.”

“If dragon eggs weren’t so hard to conceive, our dragon race wouldn’t be on the verge of extinction.” Fei Cheng said, “But why is it so easy for Little Lin-zi to conceive? He can’t just keep on laying one litter after another, can he?”