𝕮⃟Hapter 27

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 27

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Not finding a gym, Nan HuaiLin went back to the hotel depressed, intending to do sit-ups and push-ups in his room. In fact, as long as he wanted to, fitness could be achieved anywhere, but the gym had a better atmosphere.

As he was walking, his phone suddenly rang. Fei Cheng wanted to talk to him on video call.

Nan HuaiLin was a little nervous for no reason. Once a thought arises, it’s like a weed that “can’t be burned out, but grows again in the spring breeze”. Nan HuaiLin hesitated for a while, and only after he had temporarily pushed down those messy thoughts, did he accept Fei Cheng’s video invitation.

Fei Cheng’s handsome face appeared on the screen, smiling and asking him, “What are you doing, little Lin-zi?”

Nan HuaiLin also smiled, “I just finished eating and wanted to find a gym to exercise, but I couldn’t find one, so I’m going back to the hotel.”

Fei Cheng asked, “Did you have dinner with Shen Chong?”

Nan HuaiLin nodded, “Yes.”

“He just called me,” Fei Cheng paused, “and… You didn’t misunderstand anything, did you?”

Nan HuaiLin suddenly froze. Misunderstood what? Misunderstanding that you like me?

“No, no,” Nan HuaiLin said, stumbling a bit, “I can’t misunderstand anything.”

“Just…” Fei Cheng was suddenly a little embarrassed, which was a very rare thing for him, “I’m fine, I’m fine everywhere, don’t listen to Shen Chong’s nonsense.”

Nan HuaiLin, “…”

What did Shen Chong say? His mind was empty, and he couldn’t remember anything. It was strange, it had just happened.

“Oh, I see.” He responded perfunctorily.

Fei Cheng suddenly held the phone a little farther away, revealing his upper body, “The T-shirt you gave me fits well and is comfortable, I like it a lot.”

“It’s good that you like it.” Nan HuaiLin paused and remembered about the room change, so he asked, “By the way, why do you want to help me upgrade my suite? The crew would think more about it.”

Fei Cheng had already thought of a reasonable explanation, “You are an actor of Ming Xi, and you are also the second male, so what is the point of squeezing with others in a standard room, it looks like the company treats its own actors harshly, so I helped you upgrade to a suite.”

Nan HuaiLin was quiet for a while and said, “Fei Cheng, don’t be so nice to me again, it will make me feel very burdened because I can’t return the same kindness to you and I don’t want to owe anyone else.”

Without giving Fei Cheng a chance to speak, Nan HuaiLin followed with, “Guess who I met at the hotel today?”

Fei Cheng cooperated and asked, “Who?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “My ex-boyfriend.”

Fei Cheng, “…”

Nan HuaiLin deliberately paused for a few seconds and said in a self-deprecating tone, “I thought I was dead to him, but when I saw him again, I was so heartbroken that I couldn’t breathe. It’s like I… I’m still in love with him.”

Whether Fei Cheng was really interested in him or he was just being selfish, Nan HuaiLin didn’t want to complicate his relationship with Fei Cheng. Fei Cheng was too nice, and it must be a particularly wonderful thing to be liked by someone so nice. But he couldn’t afford such a good Fei Cheng, he didn’t deserve him.