𝕮⃟Hapter 6

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Fei Zheng was on top of him, panting heavily.

Nan HuaiLin was pressed down by him and could not breathe well, but didn’t dare to ask him to get down, so he could only stand still.

When the panting subsided, Fei Zheng whispered in his ear, “Come back to my dream tomorrow night, okay?”

He thought… it was all just a dream?

Nan HuaiLin was confused, as if there were a hundred little people arguing in his mind. His head was about to explode.

But he had to make a quick decision. Stay, or leave.

If he were to stay, when Fei Zheng woke up, he’d get what he wanted. The opportunity to turn his life around.

If he were to leave, then it would all stay in the dream, as if nothing had happened, and he would continue to struggle hard.

Fei Zheng’s breathing soon became even and long. He should have fallen asleep.

“Mr. Fei?” Nan HuaiLin asked in a tentative whisper.

No answer.

Leave. Nan HuaiLin made an immediate decision. He couldn’t do it after all, using this in exchange for opportunities. In that case, what would be the difference between him and Shi Yan?

Nan HuaiLin wrapped his arms around Fei Zheng’s waist, and used all the strength he had left to roll over, reversing the position of the two people.

Nan HuaiLin paused for a moment to regain his blurred vision. Then through the faint light, he found his own clothes and pants, held them in his arms and tiptoed out of the bedroom, gently closing the door.

He quickly dressed, then touched his pocket and found his phone was still there.

Nan HuaiLin ran away as if he were being chased.

It was still raining.

He had no umbrella, so he had to get wet.

The cold, icy rain slapped his face randomly, freezing him until he was shivering. He wanted to take a taxi, but could not afford the expensive fare, so he walked quickly to the subway station. Luckily, the subway hadn’t stopped running yet.

When he got on the train, he stood in front of the opposite door soaking wet, like a chicken. The glass reflected his wretched appearance.

Nan HuaiLin pulled up the corner of his mouth and smiled to himself.

He was ugly.

When he arrived home, he took off his wet clothes, took a hot shower, and went straight to bed without bothering to eat. No matter how bad the situation was, when the body was tired to a certain extent, it was always easy to fall asleep.

Nan HuaiLin was most satisfied with himself regarding this point.

Fei Cheng was sleeping soundly when the blanket was suddenly lifted.

He hated being disturbed while he was sleeping and cursed before he opened his eyes, “Fuck! I’m fucking…”

Suddenly, he stopped.

He saw a poker face that was colder than the Antarctic glacier.

“Brother, you’re back.” Fei Cheng instantly changed from a big wolf with fangs and claws, to a meek and docile little sheep, silently pulling back the quilt and smiling. “Why didn’t you say anything when you came back, so I could pick you up at the airport?”