𝕮⃟Hapter 23

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

It took more than an hour to do the make-up, and even more time to take the photographs. By the time the photos of all the main characters were done, it was already past 7 p.m.

Nan HuaiLin had not eaten breakfast, and lunch with Shen Chong was deadly expensive. The French food was also not very filling, so he was starving at the moment. When the group of people arrived at the opening banquet of the buffet restaurant, he saw nothing but food there.

The restaurant was packed and filled to the brim with the cast and crew of Star Country. Everyone was free to share tables, and Nan HuaiLin sat at a table with people he didn’t know.

After everyone’s initial hunger was sated, wine naturally became the absolute protagonist. With a ‘You toast me and I toast you’ attitude, the atmosphere quickly warmed up.

Nan HuaiLin did not like to drink, but others toasted him so he could not refuse. He had to go with the flow to toast and drank two glasses of beer and spicy white wine. He started feeling dizzy, and the desire to vomit became particularly strong. He hurriedly stopped eating. The food that had tasted delicious somehow suddenly became a little difficult to swallow. Finally, Nan HuaiLin couldn’t hold back and rushed to the bathroom. He vomited until he couldn’t bring anything else up and his face was covered in snot and tears. He was especially uncomfortable.

After vomiting, Nan HuaiLin rinsed his mouth and washed his face before returning to the restaurant. However, the toasting was not yet over so he had to drink two more glasses, after which he completely stopped, passing out on the table and unable to be awakened.

Shen Chong called Man Tianzhu and the two of them took Nan HuaiLin to the car. Shen Chong asked, “Do you know where he lives?”

Man Tianzhu said, “I only know that he lives in the Dong Fang Mansion.”

Shen Chong said, “Then just drop him off, and someone will pick him up.”

After Man Tianzhu drove away, Shen Chong called Fei Cheng.

“Your little Lin-zi is so drunk,” Shen Chong said. “I asked his assistant to take him back. You can pick him up later.”

“Fuck, why didn’t you take care of him?” Fei Cheng was furious.

“I didn’t know he was such a bad drinker,” Shen Chong said with a smile. “But he’s drunk, so you can do something about it.”

“Fuck off!” Fei Cheng hung up the phone.

Man Tianzhu was driving when Nan HuaiLin’s cell phone suddenly rang, and it kept ringing, so she had to pull over to get Nan HuaiLin’s cell phone.

The caller ID was Mr. Rabbit.

She remembered that Nan HuaiLin said this was his roommate who shared the apartment.

“Hello,” Man Tianzhu answered.

“Where are you?” The other side asked directly.

“I’ve arrived at Guomao,” Man Tianzhu, who vaguely felt that the other party’s voice was somewhat familiar, said. “I’ll be at the Dong Fang Mansion in ten minutes.”

“I’ll call you back in ten minutes.” The other side hung up after saying that.

Ten minutes later, Man Tianzhu arrived at the Dong Fang Residence and Mr. Rabbit’s phone call came on time. Man Tianzhu found his location according to the other party’s instructions, and when she saw Mr. Rabbit standing at the curb, she was instantly stunned. She wanted to grill Nan HuaiLin. For what reason did he give the tall, leggy and handsome Ming Xi Media Artist Director the name “Mr. Rabbit”? She seemed to have discovered some big secret…