𝕮⃟Hapter 8

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Fei Cheng entered the password to open the door, and as soon as he entered, he saw Ruan Xin putting on his shoes in the foyer.

“Chengcheng is back.” Ruan Xin said with a smile.

“How many times have I told you, don’t call me Chengcheng. It makes me sound like a little kid.” Fei Cheng stood against the wall. “It’s late and my brother is still squeezing you for labor? If it were me, I would have thrown a letter of resignation in his face.”

Ruan Xin’s charming smile was tinged with a trace of imperceptible embarrassment. He lowered his head to hide it and said, “As long as the salary is generous enough, I have no complaints about working overtime every day.”

Fei Cheng said, “Are you very short of money?”

“No, but I don’t need too much either.” Ruan Xin smiled and said, “By the way, how did you feel on your first day at work?”

Fei Cheng shrugged and sighed, “Just like that. I’m the Monkey King, my brother is Buddha. I’m a little monster, my brother is Ultraman. I can’t do anything about it, so I have to swallow my anger.”

“You say it as if you are living in deep water,” Ruan Xin said with a smile, “I know better than anyone how much you are loved by Mr. Fei, so don’t sell yourself short.”

Fei Cheng suddenly lowered his voice, “Assistant Ruan, let me ask you something.”

Ruan Xin nodded, “What is it?”

“You are with my brother almost 24 hours a day, you know this matter best.” Fei Cheng’s voice lowered further, “Has my brother been in love in the past few years?”

Ruan Xin’s expression had a moment of panic, but it was so brief that Fei Cheng didn’t catch it.

“I’m only responsible for the work side. I rarely interfere with Mr. Fei’s private life, so I’m not too sure.” Ruan Xin looked at him, “Why are you curious about this?”

Fei Cheng looked unconvinced, but did not ask, he just came close to Ruan Xin and whispered, “I think my brother is so perverse because he has no sex life. I seriously doubt he is still a virgin.”

Ruan Xin laughed awkwardly, “You can ask him directly.”

“Forget it,” Fei Cheng said. “I’m afraid he’ll kill me.”

Ruan Xin smiled and said, “Okay, I have to go now. You should get some rest.”

“Mn,” Fei Cheng waved his hand. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Fei Zheng’s room was across from the study, the door was closed and the light was leaking below the door.

Fei Cheng directly pushed the door open, and heard his brother throw over two cold words. “Knock first.”

Fei Cheng called him a mom in his head, then obediently knocked twice, walked in and sat down on the desk with a big smile.

His brother, Fei Zheng, was dressed in home clothes and wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses; a gentlemanly villain.

Fei Cheng glanced at the computer screen and said, “Brother, I’m hungry.”

Fei Zheng ignored him, and focused on the computer.

Fei Cheng said with a shy face, “Cook me a bowl of noodles.”

Fei Zheng’s gaze was filtered through the lenses. “Do I look like I know how to cook noodles?”