𝕮⃟Hapter 65

»𝐶⃪65«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
Just after seven o’clock, the little dragons went to bed on time. Nan HuaiLin took a quick shower, cleaned himself up from head to toe, looked at the time and hastily called a car on his phone.

Lancelot was watching TV in the living room when he saw Nan HuaiLin coming down the stairs and whistled with a smile, “If I were Fei Cheng, I’d hide you from everyone, you’re too attractive.”

Nan HuaiLin smiled shyly, “You’re exaggerating.”

Lancelot covered his eyes, “Don’t laugh, my eyes are dizzy.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I’m going now, bye.”

Lancelot replied, “Have fun, bye.”

Nan HuaiLin stood at the door and waited two minutes for the cab to arrive. Although there were several cars parked in the garage, Nan HuaiLin didn’t have a driver’s license and didn’t know how to drive. After a while in traffic, Nan HuaiLin arrived at the place at almost nine o’clock.

Just after he got off the cab, he saw Fei Cheng standing at the top of the stairs waving at him, surrounded by bright neon lights and a gorgeous fountain behind him, standing there in a suit, handsome as a god, making his heart flutter.

Nan HuaiLin walked up the steps, as Fei Cheng walked down slowly, and the two met on the middle platform.

Fei Cheng gazed at Nan HuaiLin’s face, a gentle smile flooded his eyes, “My wife is the best looking in the world.”

Nan HuaiLin tilted his head and smiled, “You’re handsome too.”

Fei Cheng came closer, “I want to kiss you so much.”

Nan HuaiLin smiled, “Please make sure to hold back.”

Nan HuaiLin’s body was like it was glowing, attracting the attention of almost everyone around him, like a flashing light. If not for the security guards, the reporters would have pounced on them. The two walked side by side up the stairs, and the fans who were blocked by the security guards shouted Nan HuaiLin’s name enthusiastically. He smiled and waved at them, and the fans burst into excited screams.

After entering the hotel, he took the elevator to the top floor ballroom.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Fei Cheng couldn’t hold back any longer and pressed Nan HuaiLin to the armrest for a dominant kiss.

“Uh!” Nan HuaiLin pushed him, “There’s surveillance!”

“Doesn’t matter,” Fei Cheng said vaguely while protecting the back of his head from the kiss, “I can’t help myself.”

Nan HuaiLin had to crane his neck to cooperate with him, hands spontaneously around his waist, nervously clutching his clothes. After kissing tenderly and lingeringly for a while, Fei Cheng glanced at the floor number out of the corner of his eyes, raised his head slightly and said in a gloomy tone, “I regret letting you come to the reception, I don’t want others to see you.”

Nan HuaiLin remembered what Lancelot said before he left the door and couldn’t help but smile. He raised his hand and straightened the strands of hair on Fei Cheng’s forehead, “Mr. Fei, this is a dangerous thought.”

Fei Cheng looked down and pecked his moist lips, smiled and asked, “Are you afraid?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I’m not afraid to love you.”

Fei Cheng laughed, “You’re so cute.”

“Ding!” When the elevator reached the top floor, Fei Cheng helped Nan HuaiLin fix his wrinkled clothes and wanted to take his hand and walk out, but gritted his teeth and held back.