𝕮⃟Hapter 56

“I…need to make a call first,” Nan HuaiLin said.

“Go ahead.” Fei Cheng sat next to him and touched his forehead. The fever was gone.

Nan HuaiLin stood up and went to the window to answer the call from the unknown number. He didn’t want Fei Cheng to hear what was being said for the time being.

Nan HuaiLin said, “Hello” and then just quietly listened to the other side. At the end, he coldly said, “I will handle it myself, and won’t bother you. That’s all.”

He hung up the phone. Fei Cheng came over and asked, “Wife, is something wrong?”

“I’ll tell you later,” Nan HuaiLin said. “I have to make another phone call.”

Fei Cheng said, “Oh.” He stood by to watch him.

Before Nan HuaiLin could call, Man Tianzhu called first.

“Nan, just now I was impatient,” Man Tianzhu’s tone was much more relaxed than earlier. “It’s all right now.”

“Huh?” Nan HuaiLin suspected she had misheard. “It’s okay?”

“Mn,” Man Tianzhu seemed to laugh. “I’ll cut some comments from the netizens for you to see. You can feel the strange style of painting.”

Nan HuaiLin clicked on WeChat. It was full of the screenshots Man Tianzhu sent over.

What is the meaning of Nan HuaiLin’s life: [After my death, please burn this photo to me. Thank you.]

Single GIRL: [The absolute best buttocks, phantom limbs are hard.]

1111: [Front row peddling toilet paper!]

Nan HuaiLin please front on me: [Blood wildly reduced 1,000,000 points, has died.]

Humming hahaha: [Yesterday stabbing knife, today big fan, in addition continue to love you. What choice do I have, crying.]

I don’t like thousand island sauce: [Male god’s ass is so photogenic, hahaha!]

Nan HuaiLin, “…”

Man Tianzhu said over the phone, “The netizens are just licking the screen like crazy. No one cares where the photo came from, but there is also the role of public opinion guidance here.”

Nan HuaiLin asked, “What is the company going to do about it?”

Man Tianzhu said, “The press release has already been written. It says that the photo from a scene of ‘My Father’ was leaked by the crew.”

Nan HuaiLin sighed in relief.

Man Tianzhu added, “It is said that the public relations crisis is personally being handled by Ruan Xi’s assistant. The god is the god, his ability is too strong, I’m convinced.”

After he hung up the phone, Nan HuaiLin looked up and ran into Fei Cheng’s stare. His heart tightened again.

“Honey,” Nan HuaiLin wrapped his arm around Fei Cheng’s waist. “I want to tell you something, but don’t be angry.”

Fei Cheng had a smile on his lips. “Go ahead, I won’t be angry.”

Nan HuaiLin first showed him the photo, then briefly told him the whole story. Finally he said, “Now that things are settled, let’s go eat. I’m starving to death.”

Fei Cheng stood still.

Nan HuaiLin saw that his face looked normal, but his heart seemed a bit uncertain. He asked apprehensively, “What are you thinking about?”